Looking for someone to play MxM with me...

Started by Usani, October 18, 2014, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I have never done a MxM rp and I love reading them.  I've just never felt comfortable playing males in a MxF situation.  But I'm thinking I may have better luck with MxM but I ask that you bare with me since its new for me.

So I kinda came up with something basic for now, if you wanna add to it feel free!

MC has been in the closet since he was 18 and now he's 23 and living with a male roommate while in College.  his roommate is a little older and has already graduated.  MC has kinda had a crush on your character for a while but has never said a word in fear of being laughed at or thrown out, he assumes he is straight.  Well, one night when MC thinks hes gone out of town is in his own bedroom trying to relieve himself before going to sleep, he usually does it when your character isn't home because hes scared he may get walked in on especially since MC moans his name.  Well, turns out YC comes home early and hears noises coming from MC bedroom...what happens next?

Just a few rules: Please post at least a paragraph, short sentences are fine every now and then though.
                          Please have a RL of your character to post in your intro post
                          I do forum rps only
                          Please read my O/O page that's in my signature
                          And if you drop please message me to let me know, I wont be upset Im a big girl I can take it! lol