Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Snuggles between two feminine figures with a single arm wrapped around each to pull them close.

You know what would make this affair more enjoyable?! If the numbers would go down instead of up!!

Right, Sir Derwaysh?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Quote from: Peccavi on February 19, 2014, 06:07:12 PM
Snuggles between two feminine figures with a single arm wrapped around each to pull them close.
You know what would make this affair more enjoyable?! If the numbers would go down instead of up!!

Right, Sir Derwaysh?

Yes, right... numbers going down.  ;)

You know you hypnotize me, always

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

Peccavi.  Don't be so negative.  A positive disposition suits you more.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Peccavi

Quote from: impishcharm on February 19, 2014, 06:08:12 PM
Yes, right... numbers going down.  ;)

Just the numbers!

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 19, 2014, 06:09:16 PM
Peccavi.  Don't be so negative.  A positive disposition suits you more.

But I enjoy going down!  :-[

-165!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

impishcharm

Bedroom Lazarus

Come up for air, so the rest of us get to appreciate that beautific expression as well won't you darlin?

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

I agree going down is so much more enjoyable.

Only priests go up.

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

I can think of a few more exciting endeavours than just that, m'lady Peccavi. We will just have to vigilant and determined, won't we... unless you're a hypnotist.

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

A/A's

Vill

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 19, 2014, 06:11:20 PM
I agree going down is so much more enjoyable.

Only priests go up.

Not entirely untrue.  Sometimes we have to tilt ourselves up to meet what comes down from above.   ::)   Not that anyone here would be able to say...collaborate that.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Cryptic

A/A's

Fabjuth

I do think context is everything... As in certain things should definitely be going up right now...

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 19, 2014, 06:12:45 PM
Not entirely untrue.  Sometimes we have to tilt ourselves up to meet what comes down from above.   ::)   Not that anyone here would be able to say...collaborate that.

Has the priest been naughty?  :o

Cryptic

A/A's

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

impishcharm

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me