Cum-loving pet looking for a Master (F lf M - Master/pet RP) ^.^

Started by ButtpluggedGirl, August 05, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ButtpluggedGirl

I'm a very submissive girl looking for a kinky Master for mostly Master/pet RP ^.^.

Please read my f-list profile, it is very detailed and where you'll find everything about what I like and what not, it is right down on my signature or the little website icon on my profile >.<

I favor scenes with basic scenarios that can evolve as we play, so I prefer long-term partners too. Instead of listing a bunch of scenarios here, I prefer to work with my partner with our own custom scenario depending on both our preferences :)

Master/pet, Master/slave and Dom/sub rp or the likes are my favorite scenes.  I usually prefer playing very naive and innocent, eager to learn ^.^

I have a thing for highly dominant men who know they are superior to women, currently looking for those types xD

I usually play on AIM or YIM, but could try the forums too. For some reason the contact information in Elliquiy for those doesn't save emails, so please refer to the f-list profile if you want to contact me on one of those IM. I'm easier to reach on AIM and it is also my preferable means of RPing.

Artemis

Hi,

I want to carry out a roleplay with you in the extreme category. Its basically to carry out my fantasies as a male chauvenist, unhindered by the societal norms to be  polite to girls. I want to use a girl as a pure cum-bucket for once without going through all those courtships. A girl whose legs are always open for me and my cock. Would you be interested? If yes, then do you want to create a plot for us or do you want me to? I like detailed descriptions on attire and nothing beats bringing down a socially respectable woman down to the lowest possible level. You have only stated bondage related preferences, but I find it very hot when the characters are assigned significant roles. For example:

A queen or high class noble suddenly bought down to the level of a court slut or whore by the prince or king in front of the whole kingdom.

A son establishing himself as himself as the new man of the family by raping his mother in front of his father and making her his personal slut.

Boss taking advantage of a naive secratary by modifying her job requirements for the benefit of his own pleasure.

And so on...

ButtpluggedGirl

ButtpluggedGirl

ButtpluggedGirl

ButtpluggedGirl