St. Arcadia Academy (See new interest check for application)

Started by NileGoddess, November 09, 2011, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Okay, seems I have some reviewing to do.

First off, caelcormac. My only question and concern with your profile is the reasoning to send Koga to St. Arcadia. It sounds like his father may be familiar with the Morimotos to some extent, but if he is low end, then I don't think he would know Reina or Leona very much at all, especially since they would be the family daughters. Also, Koga would be a liability if his father didn't know the true reason behind the Academy, which would be to use students as blackmail leverage and/or exploit them into sexual servitude. Thus, he wouldn't willingly enroll his son, and if that were the case, the Morimotos wouldn't accept the enrollment due to security. However, something along the lines of Koga's father exploiting his son by giving Reina an able bodied male to exploit in the school for the promise of power or promotion would work. Just a suggestion.

Zaer, Chiba looks good, and the background you gave him is actually pretty solid. Go ahead and post him in the directory.

Modular, if you could make Sei a more open character, that would be good. We had some issues where characters were too shy, or loners, and that made playing difficult. So maybe instead of shy, withdrawn, and a loner, make her more approachable. I'm not sure if her background really fits, either. Her father wouldn't send her to St. Arcadia to achieve a higher standard. While that is the school's cover, like I explained to caelcormac, anyone who is enrolled is there as collateral, or in the process of being turned into an Arcadia Whore. The connection with the JSDF is good though, as the Morimoto family definitely has military ties, as seen in the anime and game.

caelcormac

I have adjusted Naoki's background to be more in line with your suggestions. He has been more purposefully fed to the wolves.

NileGoddess

Looks better now caelcormac. Go ahead and post him in the school directory thread, which is in the resources section of the OOC thread. Check the opening interest check post for the link to the OOC.

Jasongray

i would,love to join this it sounds fun and gritty. i feal like playing a female char though. Would that be a problem? if not ill work on my sheet asap!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jasongray on February 09, 2012, 05:27:36 AM
i would,love to join this it sounds fun and gritty. i feal like playing a female char though. Would that be a problem? if not ill work on my sheet asap!

So far as I understand playing a female char is no problem. Only problem is that the char must not b shy, loner or otherwise anti-social characther. Also there is need for dom alike chars (teachers or students).

Kimera

If there is still room I'd like to join

Is it possible to play one of the NPC's instead of a completely new character? Momone Nishizaki or Yuri Nishizaki spark my interest, or maybe both :p

Kimera

Name: Saori Takahashi
Position: Student
Sexual Preferences: Submissive, bisexual, loves being dominated
Appearance: A cute girl with short blond messy hair, as if she just woke out of bed. Her hair is decorated with a short blue braid that she never seems to take off. She has a nice fit body, showing that she enjoys sports. She is gifted with a great set of boobs.
Personality: Saori is a bright and cheerful person. She has a rather lazy then tired attitude toward almost anything, except when it comes to water sports. Swimming and pool volleyball are her passion.
Even though she looks quite the normal school girl, she has her darker side. She's a bit of a sexual masochist and gets turned on when not in control. Bondage and shower/pool sex are her turn ons. Her first sexual experience was when she was still at her old school. There, she was also part of the swimming team. When she was alone in the shower area, she was confronted by an older girl who advanced on her. Even though she struggled, she noticed she actually enjoyed it and was hooked to the thrill of being taken and abused.
Purpose at Arcadia: Saori was send to Arcadia cause of the will of her stepmother. Her mother had died several years ago. Her father is the leading member of a technology developing company the Morimoto Branch was interested in. Her father was invited to one of the Morimotos private business parties, where he was seduced by one of Arcadias graduated students. This caused the company to slowly turn to the Morimoto Branch. Saori was send away so she could be turned into a potential new tool for the Morimotos to use.

MrModular

Just altered the profile. Let me know if it's up to snuff.

NileGoddess

Kimera, we are trying to gear away from shy characters. If you follow that character build, it will be very difficult to do any scenes because they keep to themselves. Also, I will have to decline the connection to the Nishizaki twins, since the twins are series canon, and there's no mention of any other family.

Lastly, her purpose at Arcadia doesn't coincide with our game; students need to be enrolled to the school because their families are being blackmailed or strong-armed by the Morimotos. The students sent to the Academy are leverage, or compensation while the Morimoto family exploits the student's family.

Sei looks much better Modular. Go ahead and post her in the school directory. You will find it on the first post of the OOC. Check the first interest check post for the link to it.

Kimera

Ok. I'll try to fix it

Edit: Fixed the original post with the edit and got rid of the second post. (sorry for the extra PM's)

NileGoddess

Quote from: Kimera on February 09, 2012, 03:39:34 PM
Since Saori was competition to her fathers love, she was send away. With Saori out of the picture the company could be annexed and the girl could be turned into a potential tool for future use.

I'm not entirely sure if I understand what this part means. Why is his daughter in competition with the student that seduced her father?

Kimera

Well it was more or less ment in the sense that Saori is a reminder to her mother, his first wife. Plus since the new wife is only a few years older then Saori, I guess that could lead to some conflicts.

So the easiest way was to put Saori out of the picture and send her away to the school.

Zaer Darkwail

But it then means Saori's father haves incest interests for his daugther or that Saori's presence somehow or another disturped Arcadian whore from establishing firmer connection and hold on Saori's father (father having strong emotional connection to Saori and paying more attention for her needs than needs of the new wife). At least what I understand from that line.

Kimera

It wasn't mend in that way. Not in the incest way anyways.

To remove confusion I'll alter that last bit so she just sends Saori of to turn her into a new tool for the Morimotos. Using anything they can take is the Morimoto way right.

Any other remarks? Or is she fine?

NileGoddess

As long as she's enrolled because her father's goals coincide with the Morimoto family's, then she looks good. Post her in the school directory, it's linked on the first page of the OOC.

Latooni Subota

Wow, A Discipline RP? This makes me want to find my disc and reinstall it, lol!

I assume the game is still open and recruiting? What's the guy/girl dom/sub ratio looking like so far?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

NileGoddess

Hey! Glad you are interested. So far, our ratios are looking pretty good, but we could always use sub female students. The current dommes we have are Reina, Leona, Saki, Karen, and any NPCs we decide to use, and that's worked out pretty well so far.

Since you are familiar with the game, would you be interested in playing someone from the series?

Latooni Subota

Hmm, I don't think I'd work well with one of the canon characters. I usually don't do well with them. :x

I do have a mostly-sub female concept though that'd fit in well. Just need to picture-hunt and flesh her out properly.

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Latooni Subota

Name: Kuzunoha Kaori
Position: Student, 3rd Year
Sexual Preferences: Secretly Submissive, Bisexual. Has a weakness for older men and older women, especially the confident and sexy types. She'd never admit it, but the insane (And sexy) shenanigans that happen at this school really get her going. No scat, body modification, and other exceptionally extreme things.

Appearance: Kaori isn't exactly pretty, compared to the unusually high number of model-quality girls at St. Arcadia. She's short, has minimal curves to speak of, wears thick glasses, and has hair that's nearly impossible to keep straight. She certainly can't fill out the school uniform very well. Still, there's something about her that sort-of pulls people's attention in. Maybe those beautiful hazel eyes of hers, in a sharp glare? The faint blush that goes all the way up to her ears when she's embarassed, stammering and attempting to regain her composure? The surprisingly flawless and silky skin that's always smooth to the touch?

Personality: Kaori comes off as harsh and unsociable, or maybe tsundere, at first blush. Really, she just has a bit of a temper, and a face that looks a little mean. Cute, but mean. She puts a high value on things like personal responsibility and honor, and has an extremely difficult time lying. Deep down she's actually insecure with a submissive streak, a follower rather than a leader. Especially when the leaders are buxom, beautiful, strong women . . .

Purpose at Arcadia: Kuzunoha Kaori is the only daughter of Kuzunoha Ken, founder and CEO of Kuzunoha Arms. They're a japanese arms company creating specialized weapons and gear for the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Force, as well as the SDF, with successes rivaling those of the Morimoto Group's weapons manufacturing branch. In recent years though, the battle between the two companies has gotten . .  interesting. The popping of the bubble lead to Kuzunoha Arms getting into trouble, so they focused all of their efforts on making a new type of tazer to non-lethally take down criminals at long range.

The weapon would've revolutionized law enforcement the world over . . if the Morimoto Group hadn't secretly sabotaged the first shipments, leading to the deaths of several people. Massive lawsuits crushed the company, so when the Morimoto Group stepped in with open arms to 'save' the company by bringing them into the fold, Kaori's father had no choice but to accept. Kaori was transferred over to the school at the request of the Morimotos, due to (like her father) being an exceptional student . . to a point. While she's easily in the top-10 of the nation when it comes to Math, and is already studying college-level sciences, she's absolutely abysmal when it comes to English and History. It's their hope that the superior St. Arcadia Academy will help Kaori graduate successfully, and join one of the Morimoto Group's R&D divisions, as 'repayment' for Kuzunoha Arms being folded into the Morimoto Group.

At least, that's what they told her . . apparently there are certain kinds of men and women that would pay good money to have someone that's simply cute, with a harsh glare and a bit of fight in her. Who knows what Morimoto Reina will decide what to do with her?

---------------------------------------------------------

She's not drop-dead gorgeous, merely cute, if you like that type. I figure she could be a sort-of unwilling addition to the Acadamy, or even the Social Club, feeling obligated to obey the Morimotos since they currently control her family's company. Of course, she's totally weak to dominant types, to her eternal shame. Any comments, concerns, ideas?

(I tried so hard to not make her smart, I ended up just making her top-tier smart about things she'd actually have a reason to be smart about, and pretty bad at other things. Years of looking at her father's company's research notes and visiting the factories with him gave her a tremendous head start in Math and Science.)

NileGoddess

Thanks for the profile!

Smarts aren't really a huge plot point in this game, at least they aren't now. The original game and anime had the bookworm Maiko, though that was just a device to make her a quiet, introverted sexual maniac. I'll take a look over it and let you know what I think.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: NileGoddess on March 09, 2012, 01:36:15 PM
Hey! Glad you are interested. So far, our ratios are looking pretty good, but we could always use sub female students. The current dommes we have are Reina, Leona, Saki, Karen, and any NPCs we decide to use, and that's worked out pretty well so far.

Since you are familiar with the game, would you be interested in playing someone from the series?

Shintaro is dominant as well.

NileGoddess

Okay Latooni, she looks pretty good so far.

My only question is her age and exposure to the Academy so far. You mentioned she was a third year, which would put her towards the end of the gauntlet that is the school. However, most of what you highlighted seems like it would benefit from her being a brand new student?

Latooni Subota

Yes. She is new to the school, since she didn't attend the school before the Morimoto group totally owned her father's company. She's likely 'supposed' to make nice with Reina's younger sister and the other important girls, since she's now going to end up supporting the Morimoto Group when she graduates (in one way or another) out of her family's debt/honor.

When she realizes what SHENANIGANS they're all up to, I imagine she'll come to regret having to do it. XD

Haibane

Hi Latooni, my character in the game is Leona, the main trainer of new students.

Regardless of a person's age, she'll  come in as a first year if she has just arrived. She could be 20 and still be a first year ;) This gives the Morimotos three years to break and convert her into one of their whores.

Also, there are lots of characters from the game and anime who have no personality whatsoever (its a hentai after all!) so it would be very easy to pick one and still play her as you wanted without it being incongruous. That would very much be my preference because the artwork gives the girls the right shape and look to fit the story.

Given the number of beautiful girls that pass through the school I should think that the Morimotos might not bother training a plain girl. Why would they? The Moroimoto whores are famously all beautiful with superb bodies, its a part of why the school functions as it does. That also could be an issue here with Kaori.

Her character background lacks any blackmail element as well, giving the Morimotos no leverage over her family.

NileGoddess

I was under the impression that the Morimoto family's influence was them taking her father's business? It sounded like because of the sabotage, they were done with. To others, it might seem like the Morimoto family is doing a generous thing by 'saving' the company, but in reality, they have the company around their finger. Otherwise, there's nothing preventing them from simply dropping support and ruining Kaori's father. His daughter could be part of that agreement; she has to attend the academy, or else they let the company become disgraced and ruined. That's how I interpreted it.

And yes, she would have to be a first year if you want to maintain her description about entering the academy.

Like Haibane said, it'd be nice if we could incorporate more source material. However, Haibane, if you're worried about Kaori's 'plainness' we could work prepping her up into her story at the school, if that's something Latooni would be interested in.