Lots and lots of ideas...(M/M only)

Started by roninc30, September 17, 2010, 11:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roninc30

I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

iheartkellan

I haven't done male/male in over seven years, but I'd be willing to try if you're still looking. I am okay with your roleplaying schedule as well all have lives. These are the ones I'm interested in, let me know which ones you like.

Chains
Undesirable
Nagron

~*~Nagron~*~

QuoteIf you've seen Spartacus, you'll know Agron and Nazir, a canon love story.  I'd like to write what's shown on the show as well as scenes that aren't not shown.  If you haven't seen it, I can show you videos with the highlights and you'll get the general idea.  :)

OR: 

In one episode, Nazir says, "You would battle a god for me?" and Agron says, "I would slay all who would dare try to wrest you from my arms."

I would love to write something sweet and romantic based on that declaration. :)

I've never seen it but I like the quote you put. :)

roninc30

Hello!  I'd love to write any of the three you listed with you! :)

Nagron - they are just stunning together.  And oh, so sweet, such a beautiful love story.

I love all three stories though, and they'll all still open, so take your pick. :)
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Added "I Will Carry You" and "The Emotion Chip"
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Updated, expanded, modified The Emotion Chip and Just the Way You Are.
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

Spiritfox09

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Added Firefly storylines, True Blood pairings
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

Added The Past Is Behind Us, and The Future is Fucking Terrifying
~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~

roninc30

~*~ My blog   ~*~