Harem Adventure RP (Intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 09, 2012, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

The prince of Septass has managed to put himself in danger once again, being a prankster has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion, but this time... The prince has managed to prank the emperor of a neighboring kingdom and the end result is that the kingdom is on the verge of war. As a 'precautionary measure' the prince was sent off to a small town on the edge of the great desert because the emperor threatened to kill him, but mostly so he couldn't pull another prank and give the neighboring kingdom yet another reason to kill him.

The prince was quite upset about the entire thing so to keep his mind off of the threat to his person and his family as well as the kingdom the king decided to send him with the best security force he had, a harem of female guards both deadly and beautiful that would keep him safe give him plenty of distraction and keep him from causing too much trouble. Upon hearing this the prince stopped complaining and prepared himself for a great time. Despite all of this the prince was feeling quite guilty but he had to push it to the back of his mind for now and try to relax.

Looking for female characters and possibly one male to play the prince's best friend who will decide to visit later, there is the potential for action in this game as various assassins will be after the prince. Humans, Elves, Anthros, magical creature girls, ect. all welcome.

This is the character sheet, the code is below. Feel free to post characters here. Please ready my On's/Off's page before making a character.

Image/Description:

Name:

Bio:

Personality:

Fighting Skills:

Weapons/Equipment:

Magical Powers:

[center][b]Image/Description:[/b]

[img][/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Fighting Skills:[/b]

[b]Weapons/Equipment:[/b]

[b]Magical Powers:[/b]

~The Prince~

Image/Description:

Name: Prince Alec Fenris

Bio:
The crown prince of Septass, despite being born and raised in the castle he has managed to ignore his princely duties and training to join his best friend on the streets of Septass to pull pranks on the locals and make everyone's life a little more exciting. Years of this has made the prince a little immature but he still intends to get his act together eventually and take over the throne as he was destined to do so but manages to think that the job is an easy one of simple commands and enjoying life without rules.

The prank on the Emperor of South Haven involved a pineapple and a yo-yo, and the end result was a threat on the life of the prince and the kingdom as the Emperor virtually declared war, the king now had to do damage control in hopes of preventing the deaths of thousands of people and keeping his own son alive. As such the prince was cast out to a small village on the edge of the Great Desert with the best warriors of the kingdom in hopes of both keeping him alive and preventing any more trouble.

Personality:
A fun loving carefree person who tends to shrug responsibility for pranks. Rather nice but needs to be humbled.

Fighting Skills: Free Running, Street Fighting, Sword Training (all lacking)

Weapons/Equipment: Royal Armor, Desert Garb, Double-Edged Longsword, Various Prank Equipment, Harem Slave Collars and tags.

Magical Powers: None.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NicciKotor

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 09, 2012, 08:23:36 PM
8 and a half hours and nothing?

Muwhahahaha!

Image/Description:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
[/spoiler]

Name: Ahri

Bio: Unlike other foxes that roamed the woods of southern Ionia, Ahri had always felt a strange connection to the magical world around her; a connection that was somehow incomplete. Deep inside, she felt the skin she had been born into was an ill fit for her and dreamt of one day becoming human. Her goal seemed forever out of reach, until she happened upon the wake of a human battle. It was a grisly scene, the land obscured by the forms of wounded and dying soldiers. She felt drawn to one: a robed man encircled by a waning field of magic whose life was quickly slipping away. She approached him and something deep inside of her triggered, reaching out to the man in a way she couldn't understand. His life essence poured into her, carried on invisible strands of magic. The sensation was intoxicating and overwhelming. As her reverie faded, she was delighted to discover that she had changed. Her sleek white fur had receded and her body was long and lithe, the shape of the humans who lay scattered about her.

Personality: Very sexy foxy that will screw anyone given enough motivation. She also has a utter disdain for clothes and finds humans and their absurd rules about "decency" to be barbaric. She doesn't understand how society functions what so ever, only just now getting her new foxygirl body and sentience.

Fighting Skills: Running away screaming, and if that fails, she has a fox fire orb that she can throw for arcane damage.

Weapons/Equipment: None. Doesn't even understand what money does.

Magical Powers:  Enchantment and illusion magicks. Can enchant magical naughty items if she can stay focused for longer than an hour. Someone would have to keep whipping her to keep her focused, otherwise she'll drop the job and run off scampering after one of her nine tails.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

NicciKotor

DigitLninja

considering your protecting my characters life... we need more than one clueless sex fox...
Quotes to Live by:

NicciKotor

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 09, 2012, 10:15:33 PM
considering your protecting my characters life... we need more than one clueless sex fox...

Stuff happens faster when you get the game up and people see whats what.

Tackyhillbilly

If you will let me submit for the Best Friend, I'll throw in a nice new harem girl free of charge!

Zaer Darkwail

I have noticed lack of interest to harem games. Including mine where single candidate is male char who is going to be eunuch harem guard in said setting :P.

NicciKotor

The island resort of animal girls died out for no good reason. I blame matthew and sethela for that.

ShadowFox89

Er, Nicci, it's kinda still going. Maybe you should be a more attentive GM :P

I'll whip up a character, just gotta think of something. Probably not gonna go with my foxgirl this time... maybe.

Yay for reusing characters >.>

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I hope Alec doesn't mind a Hyuuga medical ninja :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

Hinata is a favorite of mine, so no...

I plan to have this game up by today, so let's get some chars posted!
Quotes to Live by:

ShadowFox89

I will put her info up after some sleep.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Tackyhillbilly

That a no on apping with the friend and a girl?

NicciKotor