I'm glad you could make it...(Seeking F)

Started by DylanTheVillain, July 27, 2010, 12:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanTheVillain

Well hello, I see you finally stopped by, good, now we can get down to business.

It seems that if I'm going to get any of my ideas out I need to post them here so I decided to make a little topic and tell you all about my multiple Ideas. So first off you can go to my O/O page to see what I will and Will not do. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in PM. I am very flexible on storylines and characters so I can say that almost everything is negotiable. So now I'll start with my Plots.

Gnoll-ified:The Gnolls and Elves have always had a special place for each other. The Gnolls will rape and pillage the Elves given a chance, and the Elves shoot down any Gnoll on sight. So when the princess is captured during a raid, and the Gnolls decide to hold her for a ransom instead of killing her, how will the Elves react. Will they go on a full assault of the Gnolls, or give into their demands of one elven woman for every Gnoll male in the tribe? And by the time they decide, will the Princess want to leave?

A very interesting plot in my mind. Obviously NC, The Gnolls will take the princess (I will play all of them) and when the time comes for her to leave if the other elves (NPCs) come for her. If we decide to have them attack then the Leader will try to run with her. If they trade then she has to choose to stay or not, if she is pure enough afterwards to be their princess and future queen. We could even play a twist and say she tries to renegotiate with the Gnolls and makes an Alliance from her experience. And better yet, we can switch it completely to have A Gnoll leader become captured by a group of Elven women who decide to keep him around for one sole purpose, but then it probably wouldn't be NC but bondage.

A Night in NY:A young woman has made her way to the Big apple in hopes of becoming the best [insert occupation here] there ever was. When she gets there, she is immediately lost, thrown out of the first establishment she tries and has to live in an apartment that is below sub-par. All this would make anyone give up, but not this woman, she decides to take a break from her life and go to the most famous park in New York state. While there, in the middle of the night, the unsuspected happens (or suspected if you're from there) a man leaps out and attacks her (NPC) She knows she cannot escape him until another man happens to wander by and handily pummels her attacker. She wants to thank the man but he disappears before she can. Her new goal is to find her mysterious savior, and what happens to roll by her leg, a poster with his face and a bar where he will be singing tomorrow night.

Basic Boy meets girl relationship, I haven't gotten a single romance inclined RP yet so this is high on my list!

Who's the alpha!?:A pack of Female Lycans have lived their life without a male for over a decade. The balance has formed quite well, until a lone male makes his way into their territory. He assumes a male is present and simply asks for shelter for a few days while he hides from a hunter. Once he is told of there being no male, he makes the decision to take the Alpha position, even though one of the females says she is the alpha. Will the pack agree with him and let him be the dominant, or will they stay with the woman who has guided them safely for so many years without the interference of the opposite sex. Will the female Alpha give up her spot as leader willingly or will she put up a fight.

A third more simply dom/sub depending on how it plays out. This is, by far, the most flexible of the three.   

Well That's all for now, I'll add more another day, so just keep checking back or send me a PM of your own Ideas I will definitely be interested in a RP. Love you all, Peace.
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

naryashadow

I'm rather interested in the NY rp, if you haven't found anyone for it. The Princess one is interesting as well. So, let me tell you about my main persona and you let me know if you are interested.

Name: Narya Marissa Fae
Eyes: Ice Blue
Hair: Cream colored, layered with side swept bangs, the longest section being mid back length

For the NY plot, I would have her as an aspiring Broadway Star, just dying to get a role in her favorite musicals. She is strong minded, and will fight for what she wants knowing that tomorrow is another day. She has a knockout body, and does little to hide it, and can have a slight bit of attitude if pestered enough, but is also very affectionate to the right people.

So anyways, let me know if you're interested in me. look forward to hearing from you.

Doomsday

I'd love to play the gnoll/elf game. It's actually one of my favorites, if you'd like a link to some of my past elf games to see how i play.

DylanTheVillain

Awesome, I actually have two people who offered to do both of those but I can play them multiple times. (since each person could take it in different directions.) So I would be willing to Rp with both of you. ^_^
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

DylanTheVillain

Just let me know what thread we are doing it in, or if you prefer PM you can send me one. Also any questions can be asked here or in PM so have at it ^_^

But I'm off for tonight I will reply to everyone tomorrow.

naryashadow

Take your pick of thread, then send me the link if you are the one starting it, or if its me, tell me the where and I will get to it. Night

DylanTheVillain

A Night in NY? well that's a Light: Human if you wish to start, I'll log on tomorrow and post (or maybe tonight if I stay on much longer XD) If not I'll post it  tomorrow

Doomsday

Pm me about the gnoll one if you would =]

naryashadow

Sure I can do a starting post, np. I imagine it starts out with the girl anyways so, why not? I'll get into it as soon as I have my shower