News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ragnarok Online - Does anyone still play this?

Started by Kazyth, January 06, 2010, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazyth

I used to play RO, years and years ago, and I've found that I missed it.  Still, I wasn't in the mood to pay for the game again, as my budget has been tight for a while now.

However, I just found out that they have gone Free To Play, at least with one server, and I'm thinking of getting back into it, as it seems that there have been a great many updates to it.

So, of course, my question is... do any of you still play this, even on a bootleg server?
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Butterflykiss

Oh my goodness, I used to play RO -religiously-. I stopped right before the new transcendent characters came out (where you can "reboot" your character once they hit lvl 99) but I was well into the addition of the new secondary (2-2) classes (Rogues, Snipers, Crusaders, etc.) I was actually a member of one of the biggest, well-known guilds (we had castles in Prontera and a few other cities).

Seriously, guild raids, monster camping, card hunting, item building?? So much fun.  :D

<3

Kazyth

I was never quite that big into it at the time (as EQ still held much of my attention), but you've reminded me of a lot of the reasons that I loved the game in the first place.  And, now that it has a FTP server (even if some things are a bit gimped there), I think I'll give it another go!

>_>

*pounces and snuggles the wonderful Butterfly*
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.