Back with a Vengeance~ All are welcome!

Started by Scylla, August 12, 2023, 09:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scylla

I'm back after a long absence and ready to look into writing again!  I'm a long-time writer here and usually post daily, about two-three paragraphs.  My stories are light on story, but carry the sexual moments well.  PM me if interested! 😄

Thanks for reading!

Stuffy Bunny

Content: MxM, NonCon / DubCon / Con, Public Sex, Gangbang, Excessive Semen

Scenario: This plot follows the Party Games animation by Derpixon.  Essentially, a group of girls (or any gender) play a party game.  Anytime one loses, they become the plaything of huge, musclebound sex rabbits!

Setting: Modern Fantasy

Requirements: Any writer for the primary male/female/trans role, Good Communication, a 2+ paragraph post once or twice a week.  Writing style is past-tense, third person.

Other info: Open discussion about anything regarding this idea- Just PM me!
Please Note:  All characters depicted herein are above the age of 18.  There are no children/minors within this story.

Taken By Seamen

Content: ANYxMMM, NonCon to Con, Public Sex, Anthro (ocean creature anthros), Gangbang, Breeding, Excessive Semen

Scenario: A female/male/trans is taken by a horde of ocean creatures to be their breeding stock.

Setting: Modern Fantasy

Requirements: Any writer for the victim role, Good Communication, a 2+ paragraph post once or twice a week.  Writing style is past-tense, third person.

Please Note:  All characters depicted herein are above the age of 18.  There are no children/minors within this story.

Healsl*t

Content: Gaming, Public Sex, Humiliation

Scenario: In the midst of a group of nerds (be they World of Warcraft players, Dungeons & Dragon Roleplayers, etc.), one weak, needy player discovers their role is no longer needed.  Terrified of having to leave the group, they beg for any role.  And wouldn't you know it?  The GM has JUST the role for them...

Setting: Modern, Fantasy RP

Requirements: Any writer for any role(s), Good Communication, One post every two or three days.