No Specific Plot nc fantasy (M seeking F)

Started by YourBlackness, July 29, 2012, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourBlackness

I recently joined, and I'm new to RP.  I just started one; LOVE IT, and I'm finding I've got time to start another. 

But I think I'm a little different.  I don't have a specific plot or character I want to use.  While I've got some favorite characters I might use, I'm really open.  All I need is a few pointers of what sorts of fantasy's or fetishes (I can do romantic), you'd like tossed in. (NC elements inescapable).  Then you start out with your protagonist character and tell me a bit about who you are, what you're like, and the time and place is helpful too.  I'll take what you give and toss in more characters and a protagonist or two; then I'll let you explore and make your way through the world as I throw it at you.  I can keep it realistic, or I might just throw a zombie apocalypse at you while your getting romantic with one of my characters. 

Point is I want to start this out with a good chat where we get to know the basics of each other and with NO REAL PLAN start the RP.  I've read several posts where people lay out the whole plot and twists too, seems kinda pointless to play that out just alot of writing in the blanks.  I want this to play/read out like a book, we discuss a title and basic cover and get started.

Here's my intro thread and a link to some of the amateur short's I've done while bored at work.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145991.msg6630397#msg6630397

Edit:
A few more things, I really enjoy writing so I can write some longer posts, and I'm hoping for a post a day or thereabouts.  I like to enjoy my e-hobbies while I'm at work on 3rd so I've got lots of free time 5 days a week...

schnookums

Definitely intrigued with this, especially with the idea of working out a roleplay with someone instead of the typical 'post idea, hope to get nibbles.' If you're interested I'd be happy to chat with you. Thanks!

YourBlackness

8/3/12
I've had some interest and I'm conversing with a few people about possible RP's and I'll update this thread when this topic is open again, Thanks for looking and feel free to add me/ message me about possible future roles.

YourBlackness

Got a good story going then my partner kinda disappeared... got discouraged and quit for a while.  I've got the bug again and would love to get one started!

It's been a while so I'll try to update any information I need, but reply to post or pm me to get acquainted.  I've got alot of really great plot ideas I'd love to try.  Again, given the nature of how I like stories to play out I can't tell you much.  We'll just have to chat a bit so I can get a feel for what you'd like.