[PF for evil party] The Serpent's Feast (now for threads)

Started by godfang, April 27, 2013, 01:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Thanks for those who showed up today :D

Hopefully we can get more games in later (5 hours or so from when i post this, which would be sunday morning for most people)

Tydorei

So all of this will take place on Mibbit? Just curious.

godfang

or maptool. Yes. I don't have time to update a thread forum daily unfortunately

Yukina

Quote from: godfang on April 28, 2013, 01:41:43 AM
Thanks for those who showed up today :D

Hopefully we can get more games in later (5 hours or so from when i post this, which would be sunday morning for most people)

I'm awake now if you're still hosting.

godfang

thinking of doing episodic runs with this on the thread, looking for 3-4 players, anyone interested?

indarkestknight

If you're looking for a new set of players, I'm interested if it's on the forum, but probably not if it's off-forum again. I would note there is a sub forum right below this one for looking for RP off-site.

Ebb

If you want to take a run at this on the forum, I can bring Oklar back in.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Aye, if this'll be on E, I'm interested, always fun to play evil characters.

godfang

indarkestknight

Hrm. This may be a prime opportunity to stat up an antipaladin, then...

godfang

alright then, i wanna start straight away, so try and get the sheets up ASAP.  Ebb, will Okklar be bringing his little pet as well?

Ebb

Quote from: godfang on June 29, 2013, 09:17:54 PM
alright then, i wanna start straight away, so try and get the sheets up ASAP.  Ebb, will Okklar be bringing his little pet as well?

Don't know, it's up to Melai. You might want to PM her in case she didn't still have this thread bookmarked.

indarkestknight

What does the cosmology look like? Standard Pathfinder, in terms of Demon Lords and Princes and gods?

Also, hypothetically, how high a level will this end up going, in your ideal world? I'm wondering whether it's worth it to bust a feat on a bastard sword in hopes of someday grabbing a bastard's sting.

godfang

yeah, use standard pathfinder. It won't go too high, most likely up to lvl 8 to 10

EroticFantasyAuthor

I might be a bit delayed, Sundays are usually bad for me to post. Will try to get something up ASAP.

Meliai

I would love to, but unfortunately I'm pretty swamped with forum games at the moment. I'll have to pass on the first thread, but I'd love to jump back in for later episodes if that's alright.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

godfang

godfang

godfang

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Tydorei

Ixy

Does that mean you're accepting applications, or is your group all set?

godfang

i am accepting applications, and yes you can use the one you made awhile ago.