Frost's cravings (M for F fantasy based/modern)(nsfw)

Started by frostsider, July 05, 2012, 06:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frostsider

So this is my first search so here goes. I was surfing the net the other day and came upon a picture that kind of gave me ideas. This can be a one shot or develop into a long term story.
http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/1156/1160eb8be1e11651ce5a117aabbe49e5.jpeg?1367394
This can be multiple things. Examples are maidxmaster of the house or perhaps guestxmaid. It also would have to be fantasy based. We can discus details in Pms.
Pm me if interested.
Also lately ive been getting the urge to do a teacherxstudent pairing involving her failing and having to bribe him to get out of it so her parents wont drop her allowances, car, etc. Can work out details later. Pm if interested.
So as of the 7th ive been kinda interested in doing a gold digger type rp. Something about the woman wanting to better her life anyway possible just seems...kinky. More details can be hashed out.
Am also into neko girls so if you want to try an rp with them i would be interested as well.
Will update with more later.
Im very easy to work with and my only real off is no scat. Pm me if you think we are a good match.
-The maid-
This plotline is more directed somewhat to a desperate woman in need of a job. Shes a high school drop out, has not been able to hold a job. My character has a flyer out for a maid wanted ad, in need of a beautiful woman who is a hard worker. Starting wages would be 40 an hour. Hes the richest man in the state and she knows it. She realizes she may not have a better opportunity to get her life the way she wants it without working too hard. Her plan: do whatever it takes to get and hold the job without doing as much. She wants this to be easy. She has the looks down pact. Who knows perhaps he is into woman who will fawn over him and an easy target to seduce. She is about to get more than she bargained for. Could also be a secretary job as well.

frostsider

added the teacherxstudent want.
added gold digger and neko interests

frostsider

frostsider