Survival of the Last (BBSW/Naruto)

Started by Hunter, June 04, 2007, 06:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

I can take care of mentoring. Hinata is actually a secondary character, but she's the only female who has ever showed consistent interest in Naruto, and at least a FEW people are rooting for her to be the one he ends up with. Y'know, due to lack of bitchiness that is endemic in practically other female ninja at Naruto's age we've met.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Silkcat

Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Hunter

Thanks.  ^_^

*twiddles thumbs while he waits for the characters to roll in*

Rayve13

Quick question, could we create a new character as one of the parents. Say, a woman from Sand village (related to Garra) as a mother. The abilities I like mostly come from male characters and, in spite of what some slash fiction writers may think, two men re not capable of having a child together.

Hunter

Quote from: Rayve13 on June 08, 2007, 08:12:05 PM
Quick question, could we create a new character as one of the parents. Say, a woman from Sand village (related to Garra) as a mother. The abilities I like mostly come from male characters and, in spite of what some slash fiction writers may think, two men re not capable of having a child together.

Yup.  Go right on ahead and let your imagination go wild.

Ajoxer

Hunter, quick question: No additional build points? Does that go for stuff like lower than average Talk and such, and the lowered Physical Alterations?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Hunter

Quote from: Ajoxer on June 08, 2007, 09:57:55 PM
Hunter, quick question: No additional build points? Does that go for stuff like lower than average Talk and such, and the lowered Physical Alterations?

It's a good question.  No additional build points from negatives (sorry but some of your character's abilities are going to be temporary casualties of war) but you'll get them back soon enough.

Jefepato

Hunter, any suggestions on how the Sharingan could be modeled in BBSW?  I guess there's no real need to spend points on approximations of every individual jutsu known, but...was there any kind of Hypnosis power listed?  The site seems to be currently down.

Ajoxer

Yeesh. Not giving us a whole lot of points here, are you?

Hunter

I've noticed that myself.  *sweatdrops*

Hunter

Quote from: Jefepato on June 08, 2007, 10:23:44 PM
Hunter, any suggestions on how the Sharingan could be modeled in BBSW?  I guess there's no real need to spend points on approximations of every individual jutsu known, but...was there any kind of Hypnosis power listed?  The site seems to be currently down.

There isn't but you could certainly do it as a skill (+x in hypnosis)?

Hunter

Hunter

We're just getting started, so please join us.

Hunter

We need more characters, please join!