Alien Abduction

Started by dakabn, September 02, 2011, 07:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakabn

Never mind on this idea. :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
In short, it's alien abduction.

In complication, she's rescued by other aliens.

What I need: Someone willing to play both parts or two different partners. However, the overlap is possibly short, so not sure. We'll see.

The first part will be the girl is abducted. Bright light, waking up ... well wherever you want her. They poke and prod her. However bad you want to go. I'm thinking it's just all experimentation. Perhaps they see her as an animal that doesn't need sedation. Or perhaps they don't care. They don't know her language.

The next part is when the good aliens come in. If it's two different partners, you guys can go at it as you please. My character will likely be too weak (or out of it if drugged) and too frightened to do more than huddle in the corner (unless she's still restrained).

Then, either by talking or by defeat, the good guy wins. He goes to the girl, and to her surprise, speaks to her in English. (You decide how well.) He takes her to his ship and is unable to return to Earth. How the bad aliens do things is erase memory. However, the good aliens are against this, but they cannot allow someone to return with the knowledge she has.

She is treated well as a guest, but... well, she's homesick.

The idea is that she and the good alien fall for each other. We can decide on the obstacles. Even though she is a well-recieved guest, is she allowed to "mate" with anyone there? Are there physical deterrants? We can talk.

Oh. A barbed penis would be awesome. :) On the bad guy or the good guy. Just dying to try it out! Not required though. :)

Since I'm looking for possibly more than one person, I made a new thread for this outside my normal requests.

Posting Requirements: There are none. Short or long is ok. Detail is good and if I lack giving you enough, just let me know. However, let's try to give each other a chance to reply to certain things; aka, don't write over where a reply would be possible. Preference is mixed medium where some of the scenes could be done in IM and then posted to the thread as a joint post.