Quick and Dirty (Looking for Immediate Play!)

Started by FigTree, February 08, 2014, 07:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FigTree

Okay! So, I'm off work this week, and would love a game or two to amuse myself - this means I'm looking for frequent, creative posters, and while I still don't want one liners, I'm up for dropping to a solid paragraph or two less substantial ones if we're bopping back and forth. (I'm willing to continue games past this week, of course, but I'm looking to start them with a bang.) My usual request thread lives here, but this thread is exclusively for current cravings that can be lifted off the ground efficiently.

These plots are wide open, so anything not in the "no" section of my F-List is up for discussion.

On to the fun! Any gender pairing is available, but F/f would be my preference, then M/m, then M/f or F/m. Ideas are listed below:
Something involving this picture.
Pet play in which you are the dominant partner.
I have a couple threads where I'm on top, but the few I had going where I was the pet dried up. I'd love to play with this!
Bondage involving two people.
I'm intrigued by bondage scenarios involving two submissive partners. I would be willing to play with two other people, or for us each to play a dominant and submissive characters, or for me to play a dominant character to your two submissive characters, or any other arrangement we can dream up.
Breathplay as part of a consensual scene.
I'd love to play out a scene including breath play from the characters negotiating what would happen through the whole scene.

See something you like? Shoot me your ideas, and let's get posting!
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
Ons/Offs and Image Inspirations
Current Requests Here
A/As Storytelling

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

Lord Rupert Everton

Hi,

I love the way your framed your thread. I am looking for RP's that can get off of the ground quickly as well. I have recently been craving an RP between two masculine, straight acting males who meet up once a year to expand their sexual horizons. I think it could tick a lot of the boxes on your thread from domination to two-person submission.