[Interest checking] - School roleplay [females needed]

Started by Combicon, November 08, 2008, 11:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

I've been mulling over this idea for awhile now, not sure if anyone would be interested in playing it. If people are, I may not set it up as of yet, but if anyone else wanted to, I'd be more than happy as long as I got a place in it.

Essentially, the idea is that there's a school (a mixed gender boarding school) that teaches people, essentially, the finer points of sex. So, there could be different courses for first timers, subs & doms, etc etc or slightly more focused lessons like oral, anal, etc etc.

So far, that's about all that I had. Unlike the previous school roleplay that I set up (with some help from friends), this ones main focus will be on the sex, and allow characters to play teachers, and possibly allow teachers to give demonstrations using students. ;D

Another part of it, that hasn't got much to do with the roleplay, but I liked the sound of it was; at the start of the year, they could be looked over completely by a doctor, and any and every measurement taken (breast size and penis size to breast weight and vaginal depth, as some examples).

But yes, t'was just an idea. If no one is willing to set it up, I will, but as I said, not at the moment; not until the school game I have got at the moment is running smoothly.

Also, I would like to know if there are any guys willing to do a multiple guy on one girl scene in the roleplay...anyone up for it? XD

Haibane

Combicon

Haha! Figured you'd end up here eventually. :3
I assume as the school doctors would be playing a minor role, that the characters doing so would be able to play a student and/or teacher.
Well, I assumed everyone would be able to play two characters or more if they wanted, not all just students. n.n

Lithos

This does interest me :p

Of course good students need to be taught in finer points of control and obedience :)
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Arlyn

This does sound interesting, and I'd like to try my hand here as well, if possible.

Haibane

Quote from: Combicon on November 08, 2008, 01:23:41 PM
Haha! Figured you'd end up here eventually. :3
I assume as the school doctors would be playing a minor role, that the characters doing so would be able to play a student and/or teacher.
Well, I assumed everyone would be able to play two characters or more if they wanted, not all just students. n.n
I'd be happy to play a couple of students, a teacher and a school nurse ;)

Mmm, school nurse.. Yes, I baggsy the school nurse. With pierced nipples. I think. Yes. I'm in that sort of mood.

That 'inspections' idea, did you just happen to get that from another person's game idea by any chance ;)

Combicon

Cool. :3
And Hai - actually no, it didn't. I saw it on someone elses game and that reminded me of this one, which I thought I'd see if there was any interest for. I think I came up with that while talking with someone about it awhile ago on the chat. :3

Haibane

Strangely enough a "school for sex" was pretty much the theme of my "Awakening of Lesley Wingate" game I played with Georgine a few months back. Though it had mainly an S&M plot, the background of the school itself was one of themed dorms where students were allocated beds on the basis of their sexual predilictions (determined via a questionnaire during application) and they attended classes focusing on their specific kinks. Nothing else was said about the rest of the goings-on at the school as the game focused on our two characters - a domme and a sub, but it strikes me it was essentially the same or a very similar set-up.

http://70.32.39.16/forums/index.php?topic=17233.0 

No teachers/senior figures were involved at all, it was all student-driven.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

orangeredsun

I'm interested. And willing to play a teacher and/or student. :)
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

Ramster

Hey, can I join in with this deliciously perverted alternate reality to Sendai?
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

Huntress

i want to join but i am unapproved. *still waiting PATIENTLY*

Haibane

Heheh, it looks like Combi has found another winner. And so far almost all boys! Yes!

*still holds fond dreams for that triple penetration scene where none of the guys is an NPC*

Tom

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Haibane

Hi everyone ^_^

Hmn, huge post, ah well...

I've been talking with Combicon about this and will be doing a lot of work helping her set it up.

The school to be set on it's own tropical island. It could be the Caribbean, it could be the Philippines or a Pacific atoll, or the Maldives. It doesn't matter. But anyway, think azure blue crystal clear lagoon waters, perfect white sand beach, palm trees, African safari-lodge style buildings and lots and lots of sun. The island has been very carefully prepared so there are no nasty creepy crawlies and bugs in the jungle and no sharks, jellyfish or other nasties in the sea (which is defended by a boom inside the coral reef).

The school is very well known via the internet where it has a famous website and accepts 'students' from all walks of life and ages (minimum is 16, maximum lets say is 30) but fees are very high, so no riff-raff basically ^_^

Any gender, any sexual persuasion, any colour. You just need to speak English, which is the official language of the school. I would be nice to see the main theme as hetero although bi and gay characters are welcome. It might be fun if we had players who would like to play a character who appears hetero at the outset but 'forced' gay sex (in front of an audience) gets them to like it (so your actual kink is bi or gay sex but IC you're not and are forced to accept it).

The school is a boarding school but accepts day students. So players can join the game on a long-term basis or arrive, enjoy a one-shot encounter with another student or teacher or doctor and leave.

The school is privately run and openly sexual, there are no surprises and anyone who attends has applied via the website and is thoroughly vetted beforehand for suitability and mental stability by the schools Investigative Board and has paid the fees up front. No-one arrives thinking it’s an ordinary school, everyone comes here with their eyes open knowing what will happen.

There will be BON and NC. But in that respect everything is consensual although some of the games and demonstrations will be of non-consensual encounters.

Everyone who attends knows EXACTLY what they are getting into. People might be fetish freaks who want something different, subs who want taking control of or even very innocent subs whose masters/mistresses have sent them here to be 'finished off' or 'broken in'. They might be doms/dommes who attend with the intention of picking up a pet to play with. No-one coming into the game will be completely ignorant of what is in store for them and everyone will be expecting to be dealt with appropriately by the school teachers/doctors and will be expecting sex, and more sex and lots of it.

The game will be called "Finishing School".

Each player will play a student. Or two, or more, we don't mind. Optionally you may also play a second character as a teacher. But a student first please as we'd like more students than teachers preferably. The teachers will all double as medical examiners (we won't go down the separate school doctors/nurses avenue but players can wear nurse/doctor outfits if they wish). So the initial 'medicals' will be handled by the same characters who will conduct the classes.

What we would like is for players to set up their character(s) in a rather special way. You give your name, gender, age, nationality and any physical description and background. A portrait is nice if you can find one. You should also list your definite OFFs as the limits your character is not willing to go beyond. However the character sheet SHOULD NOT reveal your kinks or your sexual preference (het/bi/gay-les). One of the ideas of the game is we will handle the 'filtering' of the characters into their preferred groups as part of the game play. A public examination will take place in which the character submits to a medical examination and will verbally respond to a questionnaire, at the end of this examination the teacher/doctor assigns the student to a group or dorm. We will probably only have one dorm but we hope there will be separate areas or rooms for the separate fetishes.

We're all normal humans by the way, no nekos, furries, etc. Though your fetish might well be wearing ears and a tail butt-plug and crawling around the place. As long as you stay human, that's fine ;)

In addition each student knows in advance that they will have their main fetish inked across their breastbone (it wears off after a few months, so not a permanent tattoo). This way every character goes around advertising what they 'want'.

Once your character has been tattooed we'd like each player at the top of each post to put their character name in a prominent way, plus their 'tattoo'.

Given how many people have expressed an interest is it okay if we all play our own gender? Cross-gender play does bother me somewhat…

The game will start with all the students having just arrived at the school's boat dock on a luxurious private cruiser and been led up a path through the tropical gardens by a teacher to the school's main reception. There they will be met by the other teachers and taken into the main examination area which may be outside on a lush soft lawn under some cooling palm trees at the poolside.

Here the examinations take place and the students are assigned to their rooms. The dorms will be like small wooden tribal huts on stilts over the shallow lagoon, if you google images for 'Maldives hotels' you'll see the sort of place I mean. They will have outdoor showers and bathrooms and you step down out of your bedroom and into a warm tropical sea that's about four feet deep with a pure white sand bottom. The dorms will be multi-bed and mixed sexes. The students can either swim or wade ashore the hundred yards or so, or take a small dinghy or row boat. As you might have guessed this will be a game with a low incidence of clothing, and what there is may well be kinky ;)

We might eventually have threads for:

OOC
Characters
Beach and Boat Dock
Main Reception/Lounge
Gardens and Pool
Teachers Lounge and Suites
Classroom
Dungeon/Play Room
Restaurant and Bar
Tropical Forest
Town/Village
Students Dormitory

There will be a few slight fantasy elements such as the food and drink is spiked with drugs that will prevent all STDs and contain a female contraceptive. And a further drug that will convert all solid body waste to a clean clear sweet tasting lubricant so that anal sex is possible without any of the nasty drawbacks or need to describe anything 'toilety'.

Characters will learn more about the town/village as we go, but it is 'involved' with the school.

More to follow…

Doomsday

Ooh. I'm involved in a High School RP right now but this seems far more interesting. I'll think of character ideas later.

Inkidu

Officially interested! Please don't forget about me way down here!

I was actually planning on doing something along this kilter. Though mine was a lot less... tropical. It's nice to know great minds think alike! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Haibane

Hee hee, the more Combicon and I discuss it the less like a school it gets and more like a sort of exclusive BDSM club, but we do want some teacher/student dynamics and we do want 'lessons' though these may be more in the way of demonstrations and roleplays, such as "three into one will go", "how to deep throat", "rape scene", "how to use a riding crop" and so on.

EDIT: We need more ladies. :(

BADangel

really interesting concept , but still unapproved .. anxiously waiting to join 

Inkidu

Quote from: Haibane on November 11, 2008, 03:02:09 PM
Hee hee, the more Combicon and I discuss it the less like a school it gets and more like a sort of exclusive BDSM club, but we do want some teacher/student dynamics and we do want 'lessons' though these may be more in the way of demonstrations and roleplays, such as "three into one will go", "how to deep throat", "rape scene", "how to use a riding crop" and so on.

EDIT: We need more ladies. :(
I'd be willing to play a teacher. I have no idea what I would teach but I'm more than apt to fill the position.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Huntress

definitely interested, just waiting patiently to be approved.

Inkidu

Just checking in. Do we have any OCC thread or character profile? :D

orangeredsun

I'm out since cross gender is out. You guys have fun!
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story

Link to Tug of War Story

The only thing that the world needs more of is exaggeration. -Salvador Dali

Haibane

Well, we need females now as we have only 2 so far...

I'd prefer to see some interest from girls before I do any more work on this.

Ladies?