From the new office slut, to the really bad superhero.

Started by Itsallgoodfun, November 28, 2011, 02:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

If you are interested in my idea (or ideas, as I may add later) then please PM me.

The new office slut.

A girl starts a new job and is instantly attracted to her manager. However, she finds out all to soon that there is another slut in the office who is pleasuring the man she so badly wants. Although she has a boyfriend to go back home to every night, all she can think of is having her boss any and every way.

I have left this purposely brief. There are plenty of ideas in my head for those who would be interested. Or perhaps you may have your own ideas and we can go from there.

There is always the opportunity to involve the other girl as a secondary character, or she could just remain as someone being referred to but not directly involved.

The morning after

Claire had been with her boyfriend for 5 years. They had met when they were young and had fallen deeply in love. To them they had a wonderful sex life, which compared more than favourably against both of their previous experiences. Claire knew the importance of keeping things exciting in the bedroom, having seen many of her friends relationships end when the sex became routine. She had bought outfits just for the bedroom, and some sexy clothes she could wear out the bedroom and tease him as they passed each other in the corridors at work.

For her birthday this year, Claire had asked for a threesome with another guy, with the promise of returning the favour with another woman for his birthday later in the year. The deal was that he could choose the partner for hers, and then vice versa. As the date became closer Claire and her boyfriend discussed it a little more and she found out he had already made his choice: Alan. He worked for the same company they both worked for, but in a different department. Her boyfriend had got to know him really well and in his head he seemed like a good choice. Good looking, but not overly so and he was extremely outgoing so the chances were that things wouldn't get quiet or weird.

The day finally arrived and both Claire and her boyfriend got quite nervous about the whole thing. Yet at the same time so excited about the whole thing. She had bought some new trashy sex clothes which she hoped would ease the mood. However, her boyfriend had decided on a drop of Dutch courage. Things began to get heated and everything went the way they expected it to. Obviously there had been rules discussed and the lines that had been set were being adhered to. But once Alan started to go to work on Claire, everything changed for her. Before that moment, she had barely made a noise during sex, even when experiencing what she believed to be an "unbelievable" orgasm. But with his tongue alone, she was having to stop herself from screaming with passion. But when she got his significantly larger cock inside her, she couldn't control herself and she screamed the place down.

This RP idea is the aftermath of the threesome and Claire's uncontrollable desire to experience that pleasure again. But this time she doesn't want her boyfriend getting in the way.

The Maid

Rob comes from a very wealthy family and has led a life of not wanting for anything. Living with his parents in their huge mansion, he was given a private wing when he reached his 17th birthday. This allowed him to have an autonomous existence to his family, even though they were in the same house.

There were girls in his life, but the woman he so desperately desired was the young maid his parents had hired to look after him. She is absolutely stunning, and he had managed to convince his parents that her uniform should be one he had found in a sex shop. Suspecting they had no idea where it came from, and that his father  didn't mind his son having a sexy young woman to look at either it gave him a lot of mental images to please himself with.

No matter how much flirting Rob did, she never crossed the boundary of employer-employee relationships. They had become friends certainly, and she would also flirt back, but not to the point of being a complete cock tease... at least not to much.

However, all this changes when Rob has one of his girl friends round and they go swimming together. The girl is a new one and she hasn't been to the house before. She is slightly overwhelmed by the opulent lifestyle he leads. Despite it being the first time they have hung out together, she begins to tell him all the things she wants to do to him. As a teenager, there is only one thing that Rob can do. Soon she is on her knees before him with his cock in her mouth. Our maid is ever present and the girl friend doesn't like this, and treats her like a slave. Asking for various menial tasks to be done to allow Rob and her to have some alone time.

But her job is to be there all the time for Rob, so she is forced to go back and watch this girl behave like a slut for the guy she has begun to see like a little brother. As the scene unfolds before her, she can't help but but stare at his impressive manhood and prowess. The slut is having her little brains screwed out of her, and our maid is becoming wet at the sight of her man. Suddenly realising that she thinks of him as "her man"; an overwhelming jealousy comes over her and she wants that little whore to get off her mans cock.

This RP could involve the above scene, or it could be from the fallout. The maid is now obsessive about Rob and will do anything to show him that she wants him.

The private life of a superhero

Dirk is a superhero. The only one of his kind on left on Earth; after he had killed the rest of his race. But that had been a long time ago. Now he was the most famous person on the planet. Countries begged for his assitance to help save their citizens way of life. Whether it was breaking a worldwide drug cartel or simply catching a burglar; he was always happy to help.

All that a country had to do to gain his cooperation was to supply a girl for his "office". Each ambassador as he liked to call them wears a tight satin catsuit in their countires colours. They would perform various duties that he couldn't be bothered to deal with such as accounts and PR amongst others. However, their main responsibility, and the reason that the general public didn't know about them; is because they were expected to pleasure him on demand.

Within this group of women was an unnoficial heirarchy. From tier 1 to 4: 1 being his "favourite" one girl all the way down to 4 in a scale of attractiveness according to him. This of course would and did change at a whim.

Although it was an honour to work for Dirk, it was also dangerous. Having superpowers meant a super libido and sometimes that got the best of him. He had broken more than a few girls and his number 1 tier girl tended not to last very long.

I envisage this RP to have extreme content, but the degree of this can be discussed.
"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

My story ideas
O&O's

Itsallgoodfun

My story ideas
O&O's