Command and Conquer (Futuristic, Fan, vanilla or NC, F/F or F/M)

Started by Kirce, May 26, 2012, 06:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirce

Hey there!

This is my first request so make sure that you click on my roleplay preferences to read my O&O's before contacting me please!

Anyway, I have high hopes for this roleplay! So feel free PM me if you're interested, don't answer in this thread! Also, this is not first come first served, I will try to choose the right partner for the story depending on the ideas that I receive from each person. You don't need previous knownledge of the setting at all as I'm fine with playing canon or non-canon characters. Make sure to click the links in red for a few pictures about the setting!

Possible pairing: Intelligence operations officer (me) x Commander (you)

Setting: It's the year 2047 and the conflict between the two world factions, the Global Defense Initiative and the Brotherhood of Nod, appears to have subsided substantially ever since. Tiberium infestation has begun to reach critical levels and continues to destroy the Earth's ecosystems at an alarming rate, prompting GDI to divide the world into three different geographical zones based on the levels of local infestation.

30% of the world's surface has been designated as "Red Zones", which have suffered the worst contamination and can no longer support human or otherwise carbon-based life.

50% of the regions in the world have been designated as "Yellow Zones", which are dangerously contaminated yet contain most of the world's population. Decades of war and civil unrest have left these regions in a state of social collapse and have continued to provide the Brotherhood of Nod with opportunity for concealment as well as large-scale recruitment over the years.

The remaining 20% of the Earth's surface is unscarred by Tiberium outbreak and is relatively untouched by war. These "Blue Zones" are considered the last refuge and hope of the human civilized world and have been placed under the direct protection of the Global Defense Initiative.

Possible plots: This one is based around the total destruction of the Brotherhood of Nod as a long term objective while at the same time maintaining a relationship between our characters. This also depends on if we set the mood of the story light like a nice, sweet and caring romance, the commander saving her when they come under attack at the start of the story or... a much darker mood instead where my character is raped time and time again, so their relationship in this case would be pretty intense with other different and darker emotions.

Another possible plot could be the arrival of a third faction, of aliens. The aliens and their technology are based around the mysterious Tiberium I think that this idea would allow the plot to get more mysterious and with a few horror and survival touches as both human factions, GDI and Nod, are forced to collaborate in order to turn the tide against the new threat.

~ Kirce