(F / F) Her leather jacket lies in sticky pools of cider, blackberry

Started by abbychase, July 03, 2017, 02:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abbychase

So I'm typically pretty open on pairings, but this time, I really am fixed on Lady/Lady. Please PM me if you're at all interested.

So what am I looking for?

I'm looking for a wide-eyed, fairly innocent young woman to encounter something she has never encountered, and become hopelessly ensnared. I really like the notion of one woman seeing someone she wants and making it happen. How that actually happens, and where etc, can vary wildly.

The idea started on a bar in a beach on vacation, so maybe she's a grad student doing research by day, and working in a bar to make ends meet by night. It's ponytail vs. hard fade and tattoos. In other words.

I can think of a hat full of other expressions too. I could see myself falling for a boss, a best friend, a step mother/sister, a Runner/Decker, an agent, a body guard, a super hero, a mage/warrior, etc. Just so long as there's a strong contrast between the pair.

Setting-wise, I'm re-reading Neuromancer, so Cyberpunk is in, as are the rest of the "punks" (steam, diesel, etc). Modern / Contemporary works (see idea above), and I'd be glad to go fantasy/historical as well. I'm MOSTLY thinking original characters, but I'd be happy to plop the story into a mutually adored fandom if the idea is right.

Tone? I don't like non-con and I'd probably disappoint you if I tried hardcore bondage D/s stuff. That said, I'd also like to avoid sapphic saccharine, so no mooney-eyed love at first sight. Anything between those extremes, however, is in.

If you're interested in a little collaboration, hit me up via PM! Plenty of my stuff on E to give you an idea of how I write.
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger

abbychase

Forgot to clarify, the F/F requirement is IN RP Only.

I don't care about your actual gender.
Ons / Offs

Been gone a hot minute, working my way back

Discord: AbbyDanger