Catherine's new Ideas (F/F, M/F probably)

Started by catherinehellfire, May 23, 2015, 05:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherinehellfire

Hey guys, it's been a while since I put up some plots in request for a story but I hope you like the few I have.  I am mostly interested in F/F but I also like F/M.  Besides these plots I also have cravings for Transformation and Anthros

The War Drags On (Halo, F/F F/M)
This story is basically that we'd be two Spartans, whether we be on the same team, partners, or we just happen to come together during a conflict.  Throughout our time during this conflict our Spartans will hopefully grow close together and possibly fall in love.  I would hope to discuss a bit more about what's going on in the plot with my partner.
Inspiration:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Prisoner of the Covenant (Halo, probably Smut, F/M mostly though could be F/F)
Basically a smut story about a female human or a spartan taken captive by the covenant and abused.  If wanted this could also be turned into a more serious story.
NSFW Inspiration:

DBZ:  The First Female Super Saiyan (F/F, F/M)
Basically I want to do a DBZ role-play with one of my female saiyan characters.  This can go many ways whether it be me adding my character to the main story-line and you being a canon character, us both being our own original characters and taking part in the DBZ universe whether the main story or not, or us making our own story in a DBZ alternate type universe.
Character one(one might be NSFW:

Character 2(Broly based looks):

I'd use this next one for ssj god:
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

catherinehellfire

The DBZ idea and the Prisoner of the Covenant will be closed for now as I have a lot of people I'm discussing both with.  My first plot is still available and, if you are willing to do F/F or are really convincing I might, Might, be willing to add one more DBZ one.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0