Is the banner add still up for sale?

Started by backlash84, September 03, 2013, 05:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

The winner will go live on Thursday, the new auction will begin Friday.

Oniya

You can find the bid threads here as they go live.  The idea is that this will be an on-going sort of thing, so if you miss one week, you can still get in on a subsequent one.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oniya

Not at the moment, but that's where you'll find the bid thread when it does reopen.  (Friday, according to Veks.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

backlash84

Ok, last question. :)

Would this be an appropriate banner add?

https://www.yourpassionconsultant.com/plexum/banner/1355526884.jpg

It links to adult material, but the picture itself isn't suggestive really. I just recently became a consultant. :) 

Vekseid

Stuff like that is explicitly what I want to avoid, I'm afraid. In addition to clearly being an adult ad, that website reads like an Amway promotion.

backlash84

Thats alright, figured I should at least ask and see if it was possible, since It doesn't scream NSFW at least.

I know the site looks a bit corny, but my little side site is more for people who are too shy to go to an actual store and would like advice without being through the embarrassing situation of a face to face conversation. Being a person with anxiety disorder, I understand how online can be easier, as I'm sure many of the users here can attest to.

Thanks for answering my questions. :) Guess its off to search other places to advertise.