Joss Whedon's Master Plan

Started by Trieste, July 17, 2008, 04:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Supposedly. Someone linked me to this - and I decided to pass it along, because much <3 to Joss Whedon.

Master Plan

And, in case you're not smart enough to delete the end of the link to see the stuff itself, or click the home button:

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog

Edit: It gets taken down on Sunday, July 20th, so watch it when you can. :)

Moondazed

It's at times like these that I lament having dialup *sigh*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

MusicNeverDies

Love Dr.Horrible. I recommend it to people looking for a good chuckle.

Good music too. *walks away humming*

Rhapsody

I must have watched the clip of "Brand New Day" about a dozen times today.  That song is too damn catchy.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Vekseid

Sad. I still say Felicia Day in skin tight black leather would have been a better ending. : (

Trieste

Bliss

(A) I can't believe I hadn't seen the plan yet

(B) Now I have Kat Stratford in my head. "Well, now that you've seen "the plan", I'm gonna go and show "the plan" to someone else. "
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Moondazed

OMG!  "The hammer is my penis."  *laughing hysterically*

That was brilliant!  We bought it on iTunes... go Joss! :D
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Moondazed

Not to answer myself, but it's available on iTunes for $4 or $2 per episode.

Trieste

*giggles* 'Dazed is all a-flutter about this. :)

Moondazed

*blush*  Yeah... that happens, hard to believe as it may be *giggle*

MusicNeverDies

Poor Billy.

Apparently there will be a DVD for this, featuring a musical commentary...I want it. Like now *stakes out Joss's house*

Trieste

*offers MND a tent space next to her own in Whedon's back lawn* He's totally taking a shower right now...

*is saving the spot on the other side of her, too*

Bliss

*sliiiiiiides into that spot and thuds against Trieste* Is he now? With or without the wifey? *peer* Are they singing in there?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

I refuse to acknowledge that he has a wife. *stares intently*

MusicNeverDies

*sits in tent with binoculars.*

Wife? He has no wife. None at all. Nope, Bliss you're just insane, sorry. No wife.

Cecilia

Yes...but ..more....I want MORE...

*fondles her firefly DVDs lovingly and pats her iPhone fully loaded with all three blog episodes, index finger hovering over the Amazon 1-click for the entire Buffy collection....* 

Moondazed

As if there was any doubt that my husband is awesome, yesterday he came home with a CD with the audio for me!  My commute is the perfect length to listen to the whole thing *giggle*  As  much as I miss seeing Nathan Fillion in a tight t-shirt, it makes me giggle just the same! :D

MusicNeverDies

If I got a CD for it, I'd need an audio clip, just one "....The hammer is my penis." Then the next song. Really. xD

Moondazed

"The status is NOT quo!  The world is a mess... and I need to rule it."  *giggle*

Chat Noir

When I saw it my first reaction was "OH MY GOD NATHAN FILLION LOOKS HOT!"

Then I thought, "Oh my God... he's really let himself go, look at that gut."

Overall that was flipping awesome. Watching Nathan Fillion cry like a baby is hilarious.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

MusicNeverDies

Yea, Nathan did have a gut, I guess he stopped slicing his food with a knife before eating it, so he eats more quickly then when he was working on firefly?

Moondazed

He did?  I guess I was too busy looking at his arms and that adorable grin :P

Cecilia

OMG, the gut was so just for the show...I'm sure of it....really...i...am....

MusicNeverDies

Ya!

I could easily see someone of Hammer's mindset and personality with a gut. Ya.

Just for the show *gives Cecilia an inhaler*