Who's up for some petplay?

Started by Muff Diver, January 23, 2008, 07:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Hello, it's me again. I've got another new idea that just came to mind that I'd love to do with anyone interested, though women are greatly preferred. I figured that since I've played a neko so often in many of my games (both on E and off) that I'd need something a little new:

The game would revolve around the life of a puppy girl; human in every aspect save for the ears and tail of any dog. She's an experiment in a labratory (since I like these kinds of settings) where many different genetic and biological tests are going on, one of which is the creation of the perfect pet. There's also some bio-organic monsters and other tests going on, but that can be worked out in the course of the game. She could be a pet to one scientist or to a whole group and they do with her what they please whether it just be kept around for friendly company or even to help test and examine other experiments in various ways. She is man's (in this case women's) best friend, after all.

Anyhow, I'm still new to asking for players for my games, but if your interested please post here or send me a PM. Thank you very much! Kiss, kiss!  :-*
My special kink list!

Sabby

Well, you said you'd prefer a woman, but so far no responses here... this is also new to me, so I'm not the best choice :( if you don't get any offers, I'll be happy to try though :)

Cjac

Have you considered making it a little bigger?  For example, you could have the "mad scientist" and any number of pets and their owners.  The owners would come to the lab and purchase the pet, the pets would stay at the lab till they were purchased.  they could be sold to a new owmer or returned to the lab.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

This does sound interesting
Would it be freeform?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cayenne

*Perks* Pet play!?

*Reads* ...hrm.... I do like being a puppy girl, though, sometimes more plug-tail and fake ears then the reality of a real tail. I've played a regular puppy girl before though! The lab and testing seems kind of dangerous to me, as I'm not sure what it involves or what a standard day in the life of would look like!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Archangel

Hello ladies and gents !!!!

There was already a similar game in existence in the past, this may give you all some ideas...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=357.0
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

Muff Diver

Wow, so many replies overnight!  :o
Quote from: Cjac on January 24, 2008, 06:33:27 AM
Have you considered making it a little bigger?  For example, you could have the "mad scientist" and any number of pets and their owners.  The owners would come to the lab and purchase the pet, the pets would stay at the lab till they were purchased.  they could be sold to a new owmer or returned to the lab.
Let's see, I think we can make this a bigger game, though the main concern would be the participation of everyone interested. I've seen games where it starts with four or more and then gets stolen away by two of the players. Still, why not?

Quote from: Serenity Vixen on January 24, 2008, 10:47:32 AM
This does sound interesting
Would it be freeform?
More or less, I believe so.  :)

Quote from: Sinest on January 24, 2008, 10:51:53 AM
*Perks* Pet play!?

*Reads* ...hrm.... I do like being a puppy girl, though, sometimes more plug-tail and fake ears then the reality of a real tail. I've played a regular puppy girl before though! The lab and testing seems kind of dangerous to me, as I'm not sure what it involves or what a standard day in the life of would look like!
Actually, I think plug-tail and faux ears would work on one of the puppy girls, maybe as part of a hypnosis experiment to make a regular human think she's a puppy. If you're interested, we could work to keep your character safe from the experiments. In all honesty, I'm surprised this has taken notice so fast.

Quote from: Archangel on January 24, 2008, 10:55:56 AM
Hello ladies and gents !!!!

There was already a similar game in existence in the past, this may give you all some ideas...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=357.0
Ooh, thank you! *goes off to read*
My special kink list!

Stevej101

If there was a place in the larger story for a guy to enjoy on of the kittens I would love to have a spot.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Cayenne

Quote from: Muff Diver on January 24, 2008, 11:30:26 AM
Actually, I think plug-tail and faux ears would work on one of the puppy girls, maybe as part of a hypnosis experiment to make a regular human think she's a puppy. If you're interested, we could work to keep your character safe from the experiments. In all honesty, I'm surprised this has taken notice so fast.
Ooh, thank you! *goes off to read*

Perk! :o

Yeah, probably be very interested!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Serenity Vixen

Are the petgirls all dog-based? or is there allot of experimentation going on in this shop?

also, is this operation legal? or are we being sold illegally?  :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cayenne

I've been dressed up like a kitten tew! Pet play goes all animals, some more interesting to be then others.. Kittens are fun to pretend to be.~

ONs & OFF

Serenity Vixen

I have cat ears and tail, and bunny ears and tail :)

Muff Diver

I'm still trying to find some good ears and tail of any kind, actually...

Okay, new rules! Since there are so many people taking interest, I'll now open three slots to be filled for the game:

- 1 Male scientist
- 1 Female scientist
- 1 petgirl (we'll work out what kind later)

In short, I need one male and two females. I will be playing one of two petgirls, so I only need three players. If interested, send me a mesage stating what you charcter you want and basic information on that character. No biographies, that will be arranged when the people have been picked. Thank you.
My special kink list!

Serenity Vixen

Since so many were interested, and so few positions are open, I will drop, but if you decide to open it up to more players at any time in the future, please keep me in mind :)

Muff Diver

Aww, okay, Vix. As of now, I only need two female players now since the male scientist role has been filled, so you can still be a scientist or a pet if you're still interested...

Just throwing that out there. *hugs* Jeez, arranging all this is harder than I expected...
My special kink list!

Serenity Vixen

If no one claims one, I will take either part. I just don't want to take it from someone if they have their heart set on it is all :)  But I definitely want to play if you have trouble filling the roles. you are definitely one of the people I look forward to playing with most in Elliquiy  :)

Muff Diver

Ditto! I've been wanting to play with you for a while. If no one takes the other two spots in the next hour or two, I'll give you one of them. :)
My special kink list!

Stevej101

*whispers* actually I have been wanting to have a little time with the both of you two :)
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

Trieste

I really wish I felt more confident volunteering for the lady scientist's role.  *blush*

Stevej101

Be brave, come on in the water is fine :)

Ons and Offs

Muff Diver

Quote from: Trieste on January 24, 2008, 05:35:51 PM
I really wish I felt more confident volunteering for the lady scientist's role.  *blush*
Eh? Why the lack of confidence in your gaming ability? As long as your creative and use syllables and sentences, you'll do fine.  :)
My special kink list!

Serenity Vixen

Oh!!!  Trieste, it would be awesome if you joined, and if that other petgirl is still open, I will take the position :)

*Makes plans to acquire puppy ears and a tail for wearing during the playing of this game*

Trieste

Am I wrong in thinking the sciency types would be more in control of what goes on? That's the impression I got.

*ponders and goes to reread original post*

Cayenne

As much as I like the idea of being a puppy-girl and stuff, I don't want to take 'et from Vixen who posted before me and might be more okay with the rest of the stuff, whatever-et is..~

ONs & OFF

Serenity Vixen

Thank you Sinest. I would like to share a game with you sometime as well. I think you are an awesome writer