Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

*pickpockets teh win, along with the pants* yeah, im that good!
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Esoteric Myobi

-gasp!-

Hey! Those were my favorite slacks!

-steals them back along with the win-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Rora

*watching the struggle thoughtfully, smiling evilly as I swoop down at retake the win for myself* MINE MINE MINE MINE ALL MINE

Esoteric Myobi

-blinks in surprise and grabs onto Rora as she's swinging past-

Nuu! Mine! ><

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kiric Rand

*Grabs an abboned motorcycle and pulls off an amazing, insane stunt grabbing teh win and driving off*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Rora

Once Esoteric lets me go i fly after the win toppling Kiric and taking the win for myself

Esoteric Myobi

-cringes as she watches the motorcycle crash down at the end of said stunt and walks over to retrieve the win from the debris, laying down a flower at the side and bows her head in respect for the dead-

I shall never forget you, Lord Kiric Rand and Lady Rora!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rora

Rising from the ages I tackle Esoteric and take the win back as i open my wings for flight

Esoteric Myobi

-stumbles back in utter shock as Rora magically revives herself-

I-I..I don't care if you're a zombie or not! The win is mine!

-grabbing the win she scampers away hurriedly-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rora

*deciding that there are too many people all trying to get the win Rora grabs Esoteric who has the win and flies into the air* Give me the win or i will drop you

Esoteric Myobi

Eep! Put me down! x.X!!!

-wriggles around and stubbornly clings to the win-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rora

*trying to hold onto the wiggling Esoteric* if you keep moving i will drop you anyway NOW give me the win or is shall drop you and take it

Esoteric Myobi

-clings onto Rora instead-

Well, if I'm going down then I'll take you with me! <3

But the win is still mine~ >:)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rora

*holding Esoternic carefully in one hand* You will give me the win *free hand starts to roam looking for the win*

Mistress Maro

-skips in humming and takes the Win happily before skipping away.- Mew~
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

*Grabing Maro by the tail* Idon't think so

Kiric Rand

*returns as a ghost, grabing the win ant taking it to the etherial plane with it*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Rora

*jumps toward Kiric* Mine

Kiric Rand

*rora passes though ghostly form* nice try
[Floatright]
[/float]

Esoteric Myobi

-whips out the ghostbuster equipment and sucks Kiric up-

My win!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kiric Rand

Gah! *is trapped, but managed to take the win with him*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Rora

*watchs Kiric carefully for the win" nice my ass *she pounces and grabs a hold of the win and pulls hard*

Mistress Maro

-Slips in and takes the Win all sneaky kitty like.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

*with a decided humph* Maro *Rora eyes Maro and suddenly pounces*

Mistress Maro

Is pounced.- Mew~! -clings to her Win.- The Win is the Maros and the Maro has the Win and the Maro wins by default. Nya.

Chris Rock