News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

Not even in your dreams! My win! *kicks him hard, snatching the win*

Esoteric Myobi

Now now, no need to be violent. Just hand it over and no one'll get hurt...

-takes win as she points an incredibly realistic pistol at each person...a slight sound of sloshing water coming from every motion she makes-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Rora

I have the speed of lightening on my side, do you honestly think that scares me? *reaches out and grabs the win*

Kiric Rand

*secretly superglued Rora's feet to teh ground, and swipes the win* nice try.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Esoteric Myobi

Sprays Kiric with her awesome water-gun in disguise and nabs the win as he splutters

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Rora

*the sprayed water releases the superglue* Thanks but I will take the win from here!

Esoteric Myobi

No silly, I sprayed Kiric! So you're still stuck!

-makes off with the win-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

*wanders in, just happening to pick up the win*

Aiden

Saerrael

*Tackle-glomps Aiden* My win, darn it!

Lucinda

Kneels before the alter of win, and is rewarded!
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Scribbles

*Files nails from her seat on the altar of win*

"Oh, and here's your reward Lucinda, a whole penny!"  :P
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Rora

*Races past Random as I grab the win and keep on running*

Lucinda

*sneaks a hand out from the concealing undergrowth to snap a padded manacle shut on Rora's ankle. After the crash she slips out to retrieve the win from the dazed woman*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Mistress Maro

Jumps on the Lulu and takes the Win but huggles and snuggles her.- =3 Mew~!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Rora

*dazed and stumbling slightly* What the hell? Bring back my win! *with sheer will forces the manacle away and begans to chase Lucinda*

Sukada

*changes into wolf form and runs after lucinda tackling her and picking the win up in his maw.*

Kiric Rand

*throws a steak in front of Sukada and steals the win while hes eating*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Sukada

*Eats the steak and then runs over and starts eatting Kiric's leg.*

Mistress Maro

Huggles the Gin gone Dark and Suka-su- Hey hey Mew~! -takes the Win smiling.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Sukada

*Nibbles on the Maro's tail gently.*

Mistress Maro

Mew~! -looks at the Suka-su- That is the Maro's tail tail. No nibbles on that. The Maro likes other nibbles. Nya.

Chris Rock

Kiric Rand

*swipes the win from the kitty lady leaving a ball of string in its place*
[Floatright]
[/float]

Mistress Maro

-looks at the ball of string.- Mew!! -starts to paw at it all amused.- Teeheh.

Chris Rock