Wildstar - a wild-west, science fantasy MMO

Started by Top Cat, May 08, 2014, 11:22:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Was playing for a few hours! Fun, but the AMP system is gonna confuse me.

I'm on Evindra, Exile side. My character name is Micael and i'd love to have some friends from E in game!

Hemingway

I preordered and all ( well, technically, it was a gift ), but I don't have my computer so I can't play.

Too bad.

Slywyn

So fun fact: The reason the servers died the night that Headstart began was Carbine's servers were hit with a massive DDoS.

Apparently someone doesn't want them to succeed. (I'm a mod on Curse's Wildstar forums and we had a small discussion about it)

Otherwise I'm playing on Evindria if anyone wants to say hi, my ingame name is the same as here.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, got up to level 14 tonight, taking my time with it.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Chris Brady

Huhn, sounds like someone is still upset over City of Heroes...
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Jayna

Sounds like I need make an edvina character! I would love to play with anyone that's on here! I'll post my name as soon as I make a character on that server.

Top Cat

Quote from: Changingsaint on May 31, 2014, 06:16:08 AM
Was playing for a few hours! Fun, but the AMP system is gonna confuse me.

I'm on Evindra, Exile side. My character name is Micael and i'd love to have some friends from E in game!
There's actually a Wildstar thread in the Non-Forum Roleplay Requests forum:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205272
The OP is looking for more players to launch a guild, so definitely hook up. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Zeth

I thought the site was down o I never went. Is it finally back up?