Titanic 2012 (Open)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, June 04, 2013, 01:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

No no your post is fine Xan! I actually don't mind the random jumping haha. I love your character.

Finn, love him. He'll be a great addition to the party.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Xanthaine

Yay for Aussie rebel girls everywhere. :P

persephone325

I introduce the first 3rd class passenger! lol (I'd like to point out now, she IS NOT a "gold-digger".)

Name: Asami Ogawa

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Intelligent, kind yet shy, friendly once you get to know her

History: Asami comes from a less than wealthy family, so she has learned to appreciate everything she has been given and takes nothing for granted. Her parents want nothing but the best for her, despite their rough living standards. They were the ones who found out about the "romantic cruise", and scraped together all the money they could to get Asami a ticket. Finding just enough for a 3rd class ticket, they wasted no time seeing her off. It's their wish that she goes on the cruise to find a wealthy man to provide for her so that she wouldn't have to continue living in her current conditions.

Class: 3rd
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: persephone325 on June 05, 2013, 01:14:20 PM
I introduce the first 3rd class passenger! lol (I'd like to point out now, she IS NOT a "gold-digger".)

Name: Asami Ogawa

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Intelligent, kind yet shy, friendly once you get to know her

History: Asami comes from a less than wealthy family, so she has learned to appreciate everything she has been given and takes nothing for granted. Her parents want nothing but the best for her, despite their rough living standards. They were the ones who found out about the "romantic cruise", and scraped together all the money they could to get Asami a ticket. Finding just enough for a 3rd class ticket, they wasted no time seeing her off. It's their wish that she goes on the cruise to find a wealthy man to provide for her so that she wouldn't have to continue living in her current conditions.

Class: 3rd

Not a gold digger eh? I wouldn't have thought that until the idea was planted in my heaaaad.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

persephone325

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on June 05, 2013, 01:19:46 PM
Not a gold digger eh? I wouldn't have thought that until the idea was planted in my heaaaad.

As I was reading it over, I was like "Oh... This makes her sound like she's only after money..." But when I was writing it out, I didn't think that at all. Money is really the last thing she cares about.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Xanthaine

Haha, speak to Kinzie... she can have money.. all of it, this girl ain't interested. :P

AmbrosiaPudding

So, at this moment in time, I'm just waiting on one character sheet and then I'll post the IC topic. If someone wants to join between now and then I'd love to have them!

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Lurking

Count me as interested. *goes to read back over people's characters*
On Hiatus

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Lurking on June 06, 2013, 03:48:45 PM
Count me as interested. *goes to read back over people's characters*

Well glad to have you if you decide to join.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Xanthaine

This still going or have we flopped into obscurity? Silence reigns! <.< >.> <.< o.o v.v O.O v.v x.x

Florence

I'm hoping its still alive D:
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.