Samurai RP

Started by Sir Wolfgang, February 25, 2009, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfgang

Hey everyone,
This is an idea I got started right after my arrival here at e, but never really came to fruition, so I'm opening it up to the general public.

Here's the basic plot; I use a set of parentheses to show where your character's name will go.

(),The only female samurai in all of Japan, is on a quest. She never asked for this, nor did she particularly want to be here. She must go and defeat the warlord who has shamed her father, in order to regain the family's honor. Her father had made a business deal with the warlord, only to be double crossed and killed. Now, seeking venegeance, she must trek to the warlord's fortress to regain what has been taken.

She is accompanied by Kojin Himura, her best friend. Kojin has had feelings for her since they were both children, although she has no idea he feels this way. While he appears to be quite clumsy, he is actually incredibly skilled with the blade his father gave to him, and while he can be quite charming to women, he becomes so nervous around the samurai he loves that he can barely speak without a stutter.

Now these two heroes find themselves on the way to the warlord's fortress, in an effort to save ()'s honor and free her family from the warlord's tyranny. Although both are adept with the blade, neither one is prepared for what lies in wait for them along the way.

() would be the dominant personality to begin the rp,but as it progressed and feelings were conveyed, Kojin would become more assertive in the relationship. If you're interested, pm me with your ideas for your character (i.e. name and physical description), and be sure to check my ons and offs to make sure we're a good match, and you don't expect something from this that I don't want, or that I don't expect something you don't want. Thanks!