Wanting to try something new.

Started by Blinkin, June 12, 2015, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hello All:

I’m looking to try something new for me, and I’m hoping to find a partner who’ll be willing to work with me on it.

I don’t have a story concept, just an idea of what I would like it to be about. In a nutshell, a first time M/M story.

My character, a man in his late 20’s or early 30’s has always wondered about a road not taken. He’s always admired other men, but has worked very hard to not think of them as anything but guys. He’s married and loves his wife; loves women in general… but he’s always wondered…

Enter your character, a man, either bi-sexual or gay, who is a friend of my character. My character doesn’t have anything against homosexual orientations, so it’s always just been a sort of “I accept what you are and celebrate your happiness” sort of situation. But, for some reason yet to be determined, my character admits to his long-lasting curiosity and things progress from there.

I’m not looking for a one-shot, but a real story with some meat in it. Some conflict as his love for his wife competes with his growing interest in his sexual relationship with his friend. A relationship that’s becoming something more as the story progresses. There would be fear that his wife wouldn’t understand and so, he’s starting a double life without meaning to. Things should progress fairly naturally, in a reasonablely slow pace as my character discovers things and tries more things that may not be comfortable for him at first; his friend guiding him and sort of being a mentor.

Now, if any of that made sense, feel free to PM and we can try to work out an actual story.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.