Rover’s Writings and Ramblings

Started by WildRover, July 25, 2018, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildRover

Hello all potential writing partners peeping my profile!

tl;dr - long term daily writer. Male who will write with women or other men. Third person past/present, 2-4 paragraph entries, communicates via a dedicated throwaway email. Exciting but not ‘extreme’ kinks, realistic / slice of life scenes. A celebrity slant would be wonderful.

I’ve created an account here because it’s time for me to get back into ‘the hunt’. A long time writing partner of mine had to say farewell and it’s left me with too much free time and too many ideas in my head.

Me
At 35, I’ve been in the writing game for a long time and have settled into habits I’ve found hard to change. Yes, it has limited me from writing with some potentially complimentary pairings but if I can’t write at my best it’s going to limit my enjoyment and my partner would be getting from me the quality they should. The habit I’m referring to is writing via a throwaway email. I need to be able to take my conversations and dialogues away from the messy PM system and somewhere I can organize better. Also, ideally an active partner helps end my hunt and I won’t have the daily search.

Who I can be / What I’m looking for
For the most part, I prefer a realistic / slice of life scene. Those What If type of scenes that you daydream about that seem like they could really happen if only.... Friends turned lovers, coworkers turned lovers, friends turned lovers, lovers turned...oh, wait. We’re already there. To help the process along I usually play a handsome and fit male, personable enough to charm and disarm a woman defenses while modest and respectful enough to know he’s lucky to get between whatever set of legs he has wrapped around him.

Famous Faces
I like a celebrity scene. There, I said it. I like some variation of a normal guy who gets to slide under the sheets with a celebrity. Still, I prefer to play this in a realistic fashion. No ‘celebrity lets her fans team up and treat her like a slut-kebob’ scenarios. Every woman is careful about a new lover, a famous woman has to be doubly so. I’m an unashamed TV/Movie/Pop culture junkie and keep a nice list and visuals of the celebrities I like in a scene. I won’t go through the list here but I’ll say that if you know her, I know her. More so, I’d want you playing someone you *do* know and are a fan of. The scene won’t work as well if she is little more that a pretty package of skin to you.

Kinks?
Sure. Any I *need*? Not necessarily. I don’t mean this to be a cop out, this isn’t a ‘no limits!’ excuse, but I’ve played quite a variety of kinks in my time. I default to the lighter ones. Good old fashioned lovemaking and fucking done between two active and excited consenting adults. That said...I get a dark itch that needs to be scratched sometimes. A blackmail. A coercion. Dubious consent. I take care of that desire then I go back to the light. I liken it to going back into the pool after a dip in a hot tub, it makes those familiar waters refreshing again.

Who are you? (Ideally, but not a requirement)
I hope this doesn’t come off rude, but someone stable. Someone that has a routine schedule and knows when they’ll be around and when they won’t. I have my own windows of writing availability during the EST daytime and it would be good if my partner did as well. I’m not looking for constant availability during those hours, only the ability to exchange a few entries during the day. Someone who can joke and be casual with side conversation would be good as well. I’m not ‘looking for a friend’ but if you’re open to being friendly and conversation and honest about what you like about writing and ideas you have, it would be a pleasure to be able to help make your own thoughts and digital dreams come to pass as well.

Yes, it was labeled ‘for anyone’
I’ll explain the ‘4A’. I’m ok with writing with another male. I’ve done so in the past and have no problem with it. However, and excuse my selfishness, I’d prefer to remain in the male role. I’ve tried taking the female role in the past but haven’t connected well with it. I’m still open to trying it but if you’re a guy writing me, please don’t start by expecting to be the male and me the lady.

So...that...that’s it? I look forward to hearing from anyone and everyone. Thanks  for reading through!