D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Or do you mean the silent observers skulking in the shadows?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Surely you know I always refer to the crazy little shadow dwellers, yes?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Of course I do, you know that I agree?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

You can't, don't you trust me? ;)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Absolutely, don't you want to? :)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yes, don't you think that will make those wins so much easier? :P

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Me of course, don't you know how much I covet that precious prize? :P

Eranil Morathim

What prize are you speaking of?

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

Would you like me to be the prize, Camille?

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

Do you really think I would want it to?

Anesa

Eranil Morathim

Is that a requirement to win you?

Anesa

Who said I was the prize?  lol