we're all mad h e r e alice. [ seeking the caterpillar ]

Started by hernameisbanks, July 12, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 16, 2018, 09:02:06 PM
lol I tend to play characters that revovle around drama or making others' lives hell or something similar.  If the other person wants Red Queen, I'll take Hatter but I don't want to write off Queenie if the other person isn't sure...

You know what,
fuck it. Go for it.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

la dame en noir

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm thinking about going into a character that I haven't played before - a genderqueer/fluid character for the CheshireCat - if you're still taking characters! <3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

hernameisbanks

alright everyone!
so I’ll be working on making the character sheet today,
and I’ll probably have it up later on tonight.

I will also update the character roles to reflect who is available and who isn’t,
so those of you with reserves still have time to change roles if you’d like, as long
as they’re available!
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Levi

Having a look at what's reserved already i'de like the hatter please :)

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Levi on July 17, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
Having a look at what's reserved already i'de like the hatter please :)

Reserved for you~
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

alright everyone, we have a character thread running,
here and a skeleton for your
profiles. post them here first, and i'll do the whole approve or edit, etc etc thing.

I've started the White Rabbit's profile, if that helps anyone.
Of course, any questions you can send them my way~

also, v important.
the only one who is aware of alice's return or that alice was being brought, is the white rabbit.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

la dame en noir

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 17, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

also, v important.
the only one who is aware of alice's return or that alice was being brought, is the white rabbit.

:O Not even the Cheshire Cat? They usually know everything(going with they since I'm making a genderfluid character). But alas, tis your game.
A&A | FxF |

hernameisbanks

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 17, 2018, 07:07:53 PM
:O Not even the Cheshire Cat? They usually know everything(going with they since I'm making a genderfluid character). But alas, tis your game.

my theory with that is,
the cheshire cat knows bunbuns is up to something, but can't quite put a finger on it.
"wtf are you up to."
::)
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

la dame en noir

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 17, 2018, 07:19:41 PM
my theory with that is,
the cheshire cat knows bunbuns is up to something, but can't quite put a finger on it.
"wtf are you up to."
::)

lol I like it
A&A | FxF |

Dragongoddess

I PMed you since my ideas might not be what you had in mind.

hernameisbanks

yayyyyyy
things are happening, whoo.
So tomorrow, I'm going to further flesh out some monsters
in the character thread,
finish Bunbun's profile, etc.

that's the plan.
THAT'S THE PLAN.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Levi

"they call me." The mad hatter
"otherwise known as" M'Lord Reganald Farthington the Third Just call me Rex
"your preferential bedfellows." Female,with animal extras and without
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" He has had 23 unbirthdays
"choose your weapon." The hat holds many things and has a blade like rim

"do you remember alice?"
Alice.....Alice... Wasn't she that blond bimbo that followed the white rabbit down a hole, she was incredibly rude! fancy following the white rabbit and then not asking permission first and then she gets all upset and my father told me she completly ruined his tea party. So Rex has certainly heard the stories. All he has to say on the subject of if he had the chance he wouldnt have fallen for her and he certainly wouldn't let good tea go to waste!!

"who's your who's whos."
March hare- Frename can't live with them can't live without them...let's have a spot of tea
White Rabbit- prepare to die
Alice- She will love Rex this time.This time for sure! Might have some love potion stored in some tea...in case
The queen- Rex is her loyal.. loyalish servent(when it suits him, and only when she doesn't try and chop his head off)

Drake Valentine

What about other Alice characters that may not be listed?

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 18, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
What about other Alice characters that may not be listed?

Mmm. It depends on who you were thinking
and what you had in mind for them. If you’re wanting
to play someone else, you can shoot me a PM.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Levi on July 18, 2018, 08:07:38 AM
W.I.P

"they call me." The mad hatter
"otherwise known as" M'Lord Reganald Farthington the Third Just call me Rex
"your preferential bedfellows." Female,with animal extras and without
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" He has had 23 unbirthdays
"choose your weapon." The hat holds many things and has a blade like rim

"do you remember alice?"
Alice.....Alice... Wasn't she that blond bimbo that followed the white rabbit down a hole, she was incredibly rude! fancy following the white rabbit and then not asking permission first and then she gets all upset and my father told me she completly ruined his tea party. So Rex has certainly heard the stories. All he has tomsay on the subject of if he had the chance he wouldnt have fallen for her and he certainly wouldn't let good tea go to waste!!

"who's your who's whos."
character relationships. this is an ooc thing, and yes, that does also include your characters
ties to the red queen. for now, you can leave it as a tbh.

also...
fuck yeah Hattie.
❤️
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Levi

Quote from: hernameisbanks on July 18, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
also...
fuck yeah Hattie.
❤️

Glad you like what I got so far I really struggled to find an image that wasn't Johnny Depp :)

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Levi on July 18, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
Glad you like what I got so far I really struggled to find an image that wasn't Johnny Depp :)

I do appreciate the dedication,
although you totally didn't have to strain yourself to find someone
wearing the outfit.
( as someone who lives a life of picture struggle and inner turmoil. )
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Dragongoddess

I'm actually so upset...My Red Queen inspiration won't let me link it to the site...

hernameisbanks

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 18, 2018, 05:09:35 PM
I'm actually so upset...My Red Queen inspiration won't let me link it to the site...

ooooooh lemme see if i can get it.
the same one you sent me?
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

Dragongoddess

And I must say hernameisbanks is fucking amazing!   Thanks to her, I get to use the Red Queen I fell in love with!

"they call me.." the Red Queen!
"otherwise known as" Miranabeth of Crims, The Bloody Queen, Queen of Hearts
"your preferential bedfellows." I will only lay upon the bed of a worthy man.  And if he proves his worth enough, he may find himself allowed in my own bed to ravish me as he pleases.
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" 25...What was that?  You think I'm lying...OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!
"choose your weapon." Oh dearie, when you'rein charge, you have an army to fight for you.  Though I may or may not have some blades lying about for personal use.

"do you remember alice?"
"Alice, Alice, Alice..."  The Red Queen screams, stopping her foot in anger.  "If I hear her name one more time, yours will be the next head chopped off!  She's nothing special!"  The queen smirks as she sits upon her throne.  "Besides, if Alice cared about Wonderland, she'd be here.  But where is this imaginary woman who brought this family, and this world back together?  I've never met her, have you?  But don't worry.  I'm here and you can always come to me, no matter what you need."

"who's your who's whos."
Iraceabeth of Crims (The Former Red Queen): The fool was my mother.  Though everyone seems to be confused and believe her to be alive.
Mirana (The White Queen): My dear aunt was more foolish than my mother, believing this imaginary Alice girl was the Savior of Wonderland.

hernameisbanks

ohstawpit.

So! You can go ahead and post her in the CT, @Dragongoddess.

I have basically finished Bunbun's profile, other than character relationships, if anyone who hasn't completed
theirs wants to look at it.

also!
I'm working on some of our baddies now,
so that will be one more thing out of the way.
I'm thinking of starting our story in a week or so,
as an fyi to anyone who cares.
your hungry heart was 
o v e r f e d.

RipTide

WIP:

"they call me.." Alice
"otherwise known as" Alice Pleasance Liddell is my full name, but my closest friends know me as Allie.
"your preferential bedfellows." Men, I suppose.
"your time is tick-tick-ticking" 27
"choose your weapon." If I had to pick one, it must be the Vorpal Blade, but if I'm honest I just tend to use what's useful at the time.

"do you remember alice?"
You mean the Alice who fell down the rabbit hole many years ago? I've tried to forget that Alice. Besides, I think that part of me stayed when I came back to reality; I just never quite felt the same.

Perception is a funny thing, you know? When your mind starts to accept things you never thought possible, the real world starts to look little... different. I've moved on with my life after Wonderland, but every so often, I'm reminded when something normally so small appears so large, or maybe it's the opposite. One day, I'm taken by surprise by a giant rat in an alleyway as I pass by, or I'll sit down to eat a meal and my fork seems so small that I can't pick it up. The episodes are fleeting, but it's almost as if Wonderland just doesn't want to let me go.

"who's your who's whos."
Where do I start?

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

la dame en noir

My current issue is just finding the right face claim. So it's either going to be Janelle Monae or someone very androgynous - we shall see lol
A&A | FxF |