Checkmate [Recruitment Thread - Come hither Creative Mind!]

Started by TheBlackThrone, February 03, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

I finally decided to put up the character thread since we have enough people to start it. I plan to put up the OOC thread as soon as I am able to see the poll verdict.

Character Thread

PM your Face Claims if you are using any. If you're not using a specific one, then you do not have to PM it to me.

I changed Blackjack's face claim. I was trying to avoid the blonde bandwagon, but hey, the Fairy Tales were full of blondes lol.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Chasseybaby

Katarina Black
Name:Katarina Black
Alias: Cheshire Cat
Nickname: KaT
Fairy Tale Inspiration: Alice in Wonderland
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 123lbs
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Black, though in her cat form they slit and glow an eerie blue
Visual Description: Smile|For|The|Camera
Written Description: Has a tattoo of the Ace of diamonds on the back of her neck, though the A is the anarchy symbol. Her ears, tail, and feline markings are hidden unless she convey's extreme emotions.   
Job: Breacher
Calling Card: Ace of Diamonds
Cover Job: Vape/cafe shop clerk called Vaperland

Personality: KaT is sarcastic, street-smart, feisty and comes from a dysfunctional family (Uh yeah were all mad). Her main ambition is being rich smoking and getting laid, preferably all at the same time. Poor background and a broken home make her a very exquisite character. Filled with wits, she is content with a regular life. Having been a waitress and a thief for almost her entire life, she has had to fend for herself. This has led her to become slightly bitter, but she tries to hide it with her sarcasm as her emotional shield.

As an agent of Checkmate KaT seems to be constantly testing her skills, as she can instinctively case any building she sees. She also has the skills to make herself appear and disappear from locked rooms at will like a puff of smoke. As a thief, KaT uses little equipment other than a self-modified harness, (this harness has resulted in excellent upper body strength), and her combat skills as well as throwing daggers.  Her weakness is her social skills and her inability to let anyone get close to her. Since trust doesn't come easily to her, she has varied relationships with the team. She has stated that she's most afraid of letting down the people she cares about. KaT has been known to be a wild-card since no one knows what she'll do. She has proven at times to have a ruthless, sadistic streak or to be slightly psychopathic. KaT's only motivation appears to be money. She steals, not for property, or assets, but for cold hard cash. She has a rather unconventional relationship with cash and has the ability to tell the difference between counterfeit and legitimate money by scrutinizing, touching, and even smelling it. That's not weird, right?

Likes: CASH! Ice cream WITH whip cream, jumping from high buildings, breaking and entering a challenging building, and vaping...
Dislikes: Being told how to do her job, bitter foods, woken up early and being broke....
Talents: Insulting people, secretly bakes and make delicious desserts, annoying the shit out of people (for fun), and can do push-ups with one arm....
Brief Background: KaT had a hard life, being put into the foster system at a very young age. As such, she was sent regularly to different foster homes, which meant that she rarely had any time to interact with other children her age. She grew up really fast and learned how to proved for herself when others wouldn't. That's when she started to learn how to steal, because she didn't receive adequate living standards wherever she had been living at that point, and attempted to steal in order to get what she wanted or needed. Her motto: "C.R.E.A.M. Cash Rules Everything Around Me -KaT"

As she grew so did her talent, with each job she completed she would go and find a more challenging one to full fill her need to do better. Her reputation soon landed her to joined Checkmate. She has been hired at a cafe vape shop that lets her work freeload under the radar till her next assignment. Whatever pays the bills right? Other than that she takes on small trills and steals when she is bored or for fun...

Ons: KaT likes dirty talk, a bit rough and sometimes at the weirdest of times...
Offs: KaT's a free spirit, she can't handle people who try and posses her, are jealous of her lovers, and finds vanilla boring...
Primary Weapon: Throwing daggers, usually has multiple of them on her person, hidden in varied places... But not there.... well maybe...
Secondary Weapon: Garrote wire, rarely uses this weapon only if she needs to kill someone quickly and quietly.
Magic: KaT has evaporating skills, which enable her to disappear and reappear in her surroundings. She is able to completely dissolve her body, or just a part of it when she wants to. The skill lowers her density so that flying is possible.
Extra: N/A

Finally! Hope you like her, let me know what changes I may need to make I'm still thinking about things to put in her extra... ^^

Amarlo

How have all of these fables and story characters come together? Are they aware that they are part of some grand legacy?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Amarlo on February 08, 2018, 12:38:01 AM
How have all of these fables and story characters come together? Are they aware that they are part of some grand legacy?

I don't really understand your question. In this world, they are already together. As for some Grand Legacy, I don't know what that is. This is a modern fantasy instead of with ye olde average humans, everyone comes from a story.

@everyone I plan to make a Link section for all thread links in the front page. I am just mostly on my phone and it is doing some white screen of death thing today, which makes it impossible to see anything for edits. So I'll get the links there as soon as.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

I just changed browsers. Chrome Dev is meh. If you haven't moved your CS to the Character Thread, please do so when you get around to it. There is no special order. People who have been approved can just move their CS over there.

And yeah, with the different browser I have posted a links section on the front page, OP.
The gates are open

Heartsink

Corvetto Mazzola

Name: Corvetto Mazzola
Alias: Corvetto
Nickname: None
Fairy Tale Inspiration: Giambattista Basile's "Corvetto" from the Pentamerone (1634)
Height: 1.79 m (5 ft 10.5 in)
Weight: 155 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Visual Description: One, Two, Three, Four (FC: David Belle)
Written Description: Slightly shorter than the average man, Corvetto has an athletic, muscular built, with numerous tattoos. He has short messy black hair and usually a subtle beard.
Calling Card: Ace of Spades
Cover Job: Owns a gym called Corvetto's Gym
Personality: Corvetto is resilient, driven and determined, always following an impeccable work ethic. He can withstand pressure and high expectations, confident in his own abilities to succeed. He is extremely cunning, shrewd and wise, always finding a way to get out of tricky situations or accomplish the difficult tasks assigned to him. In that regard, he has great loyalty for Checkmate. However, he is also very arrogant and boastful, always showing off about his accomplishments and can be somewhat overconfident and stubborn. Nevertheless, he has a jolly personality and is always friendly with people, even with those who despise him. He has an affinity for the grandiose and entertainment.
Likes: When everything goes to plan. When something doesn't go to plan so he adjusts his plan and succeeds in the end. Making plans and tactics. New challenges. Being confronted with unknown variables. Games, all the games. Cats and pigeons.
Dislikes: Brainless people. People acting illogically. Dogs.
Talents: Extremely good at moving around and making bombs.
Brief Background: Corvetto has been working for Checkmate for quite a while, but first started working for a small time organized crime syndicate in New Fantasia. He had to walk up the echelons, but soon became favored of the organization's boss, which caused some of his more ambitious comrades to be envious and jealous of him. Since the boss recognized Corvetto's skills so much, they made him do more and more difficult jobs arguing he was the only one up for the task, until one of them involved Checkmate. While Corvetto pulled off the job in extremis, he couldn't help boasting about it, and Checkmate soon tracked him down, along with the organization he worked for. Due to Checkmate's retaliation, Corvetto's boss was killed but the Checkmate higher hierarchy thought they could make good use of Corvetto. At first, he was reluctant, but since his boss was dead, he figured it was in his best interest to join Checkmate. Ever since, he has pulled off numerous jobs and grew to be extremely loyal towards Checkmate.
Ons: Dom/Sub switch, being surprised.
Offs: Scat, vore, dismemberment.
Primary Weapon: Beretta 92 pistol
Secondary Weapon: Homemade bombs
Magic: None
Extra: He owns and drives a 911 GT2 RS. He lives in an apartment in the same building as his gym.

Hey, here's my sheet :-) hope he's good, if there's an issue with the background not working with Checkmate, do let me know

Deathnote

WIP Gray Wolf
Name: ???
Alias: Gray Wolf
Nickname: Grey
Fairy Tale Inspiration: Tsarevitch Ivan,  the Firebird and the Gray Wolf (with some elements of Baba Yaga sprinkled in)
Height: 5ft 11in
Weight:
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Visual Description:
Human Form
Wolf Form

Written Description:
Calling Card: Choose a single card out of a traditional deck of 52 cards. For example: “2 of Hearts.”
Cover Job: Um... stray dog?

Personality: Cynical and foul-mouthed, this wolf has grown up in the wild and it shows.  Normally stern, serious, and detached, Grey also has a bit of a temper, which has gotten him into trouble more than once before.  He can be extremely stubborn and has a tendency to make reckless decisions at times.  Despite not exactly being the brightest bulb in class, he has proven to be quite cunning and a fast learner of the arcane arts.  He also displays great loyalty to his friends and family.
Likes: Meat (especially venison), chasing cats and squirrels, and running
Dislikes: Uncomfortable clothes (i.e., suit and tie), being told to watch his language, and dog whistles
Talents: He's an experienced and natural-born hunter due to his life as a wolf in the wild.  He has a great deal of experience fighting and surviving in the wild.  Even while in human form, his keen senses and reflexes allow him to fight on equal footing with trained fighters.

Brief Background:
The runt of the litter, Grey was a wolf born in the wilds of the northern continent.  While out hunting when he was still a cub, he was accidentally separated from his family.  Lost and hungry, the lone wolf spent weeks on his own, learning to fend for himself as he traveled the lands.  After a particularly brutal fight involving an Ussuri Brown Bear, Grey found himself heavily injured and close to death.  That was when the old witch, Baba Yaga came across him and nursed him back to health.  Baba Yaga adopted Grey as a familiar, caring for him for a while before eventually turning him into the Black Rider to act as her bodyguard.  The wolf would only turn into the Black Rider at night for a few hours before changing back into a wolf.  Grey served faithfully as the witch's bodyguard while picking up enough magical knowledge to learn how to shape-shift on his own.  The witch proved strict and sometimes cruel and merciless, but the wolf stayed for he felt he owed her his life.

Grey would later meet a young prince named Ivan, who was on a quest to obtain the Firebird for his father.  The wolf was hungry and ate Ivan's horse.  In exchange for the horse, Grey offered to carry Ivan to his destination, a garden where the Firebird was located.  Grey instructed Ivan to take the Firebird without touching the golden cage.  The prince went in, but thought it was a great pity not to take the cage, but when he touched it, bells rang, waking everyone, and he was captured. He told his story, and the First King said he could have had it for the asking, but he could be spared now only if he could present the king with the Horse with the Golden Mane.

He met the wolf and admitted to his disobedience. Grey carried him to the kingdom and stables where he could get the horse and warned him against the golden bridle. Its beauty tempted Ivan, and when he touched it, the instruments of brass sounded. He was captured, and the Second King told him that if he had simply come to him, he would have given him the horse, but now he would be spared only if he brought him Helen the Beautiful to be his wife.

Ivan went back to the wolf, confessed, and was brought to her castle. The wolf carried her off, but Ivan was able to assuage her fears. Ivan brought her back to the Second King, but wept because they had come to love each other. Grey shape-shifted into Helena's form so that Ivan may trade him away for the horse.  He would later escape and rejoin Ivan and Helena.  Realizing what they could get away with, Grey turned into the horse so that they could get the firebird for free before returning home.

The wolf said his service was done when they returned to where he had eaten Ivan's horse.  Ivan dismounted and lamented their parting. They went on for a time and slept. Ivan's older brothers found them, killed Ivan, sliced his body to pieces, and told Helen that they would kill her if she would not say that they had fairly won the horse, the firebird, and her. They brought them to their father, and the second son received half the kingdom, and the oldest was to marry Helen.

The Grey Wolf found Ivan's body and caught two fledgling crows that would have eaten it. Their mother pleaded for them, and the wolf sent her to fetch the water of death, which restored the body, and the water of life, which revived him. The wolf carried Ivan to the wedding in time to stop it; the older brothers were killed by the wolf.  Ivan married Helen and lived happily with her.

As for Grey, he went on his own way.  As a result of his friendship with Ivan, he became a little more curious about humans and decided to try living as one for a while.

Ons: See my O/O's
Offs: See my O/O's
Primary Weapon: Claws - Even when in human form, he has access to his wolf claws.
Secondary Weapon: 9mm Handgun
Magic: Grey has the ability to shape-shift into any animal or person.  He cannot replicate magical abilities, but he can fly if he turns into a bird, breathe underwater as a fish, etc...
Extra: Anything else you want to mention? Maybe they own a car, pets, or have an accent, who knows? Whatever you feel needs to be mentioned that doesn’t fall into the other categories.

Lady Sakura

Finally finished. @TBT - Hopefully this works. 

Nyasia "FireFly" Valeri

Name: Nyasia Valeri
Alias: Firefly
Nickname: Strikah. Sia. Firefly, Yaya, Yasia
Fairy Tale Inspiration: The Little Match Girl
Height: 5’9
Weight: 143
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Visual Description: Sassy, Flirty, Fun
Written Description: Nyasia posture is of a confident nature with light brown eyes and dark hair. While tall and slender she makes it a habit to stay in shape in order to keep up with the lifestyle that she is living. Giving her a slightly athletic build. One thing that she loves about her olive skin tone is that it glistens under a freshly lite fire. Permanent burn scars that is shaped like a spider web rests in the center of her hand. A scar that runs down the back of her thigh when she got into a fight from a girl in an orphanage, having been sliced with a kitchen knife. A few scars on her back from being whipped for stealing money from a caretaker's purse.  Her hair is long with a bunch of split ends yet it’s very soft to the touch which means she cares for it on some level
Job: Muscle
Calling Card: Ace of Hearts
Cover Job: Hostess at a fancy restaurant
Personality: Like the flames she became obsessed with as a child. Yasia is independent, fierce and overly passionate when it comes to things she enjoys or believe in. She believes she deserves everything the world has to give her and never wastes a moment of her time getting it. Time is precious which means her patience is precious thing to her and if you’re slowing her down she’ll be the first to cut you lose with that hot temper of hers. She can be blunt at times which might come off as rude to some people but that is the choice you make when you’re dealing with her. She looks out for herself because that is all she has. She loves the high that comes from a good adrenaline rush which makes her kind of reckless at times.
Likes: Being warm, hot, and sweaty, being near fires, red wine, saunas, spanish music, delicious food. People watching, fast cars, starting fires, getting high, self-gratification, sunbathing, being around people, making pottery, people and places. Explosions. Very hot showers.
Dislikes: People trying her patience, being cold, being in the dark, the moon, rain, snobby people, being alone (she won’t admit this)
Talents: Driving, making explosives, starting fires, dancing, crafting, Stunt work, Free running and gymnastics, and acting 
Brief Background: The orphanage of New Fantasia was all she knew. Neglected, beaten, and bullied. Learning how to survive became her M.O. Her single most favorite place was the little tiny fireplace in an abandon room where she and her best friend, Amelia could sit and start a fire. Dance and enjoy the fruits of their own fantasy world. She was her only friend and the reason she had not yet taken her own life. Mei taught her many skills, how to steal without being noticed by the caretakers but Nyasia wasn’t good enough and had been caught getting the whipping of her life. All that didn’t matter when her and Mei met in their secret place by the fire.

It wasn’t until she became 13 that her precious friend had been adopted by a wealthy family and taken from her. It was that moment she ran away from the orphanage and mingled in the slums of New Fantasia became her new home. The fire glow of lited trash barrels drew her to her new residences. Under a tent a woman offered to share with her. Everyday was a new struggle, her little group of homeless, became her family as they shared what they could with her and she in turned taught herself how to hustle. Fight to defend herself.  Pickpocketing, selling herself, trying to sell what she found in order to get enough food for herself and her group to eat. She learned how to free climb, the callus on her hands and feet evident of it. She at one point got arrested and spent two nights in jail for sleeping on private property after getting sick from rotten food. She took nothing for granted.

After some years had past, moving from alley to alley, to keep away from the cops. She found her best friend Amelia. Following her to her prestigious manor, peeking into the new world, her love had been given. There was a sense of happiness, but then a sense of bubbling jealousy. Sooner, with anticipation she presented herself to Amelia. However, her greatest treasure treated her as if she wasn’t worthy of her time. Money and a new life had changed her for the worse and it left Nyasia feeling that heart ache and bubbling jealous was enough to boil over into a explosive rage. That evening when the family settled in the for night Nyasia sold her soul to the devil and set Amelia’s house on fire with the entire family in it. She felt sick, disgusted, but at the same time liberated. From afar she watched the beautiful colors of red, orange, and yellow. Remembered the moments by the fire with her greatest friend. It was only right that she die by light they both shared.

Depression set in, wondering the streets without a purpose or care. As if she was looking for a death wish. It was a cold night and she had settled down on the side of a building wall, in it’s alley. It was there that she met “Papa Bear” and he reached out his hand to her. She did not know who he was but simply the guy that pulled her from the streets and introduced her to “Checkmate” her family of which she reminds there still. She no longer looked at her best but her future knowing that there would be nothing she’d not do for “Papa Bear” and with her new found life, she transformed herself to become part “Papa Bear’s” protection and strength. Killing and beating people up for them became second nature to her. She actually started to enjoy it. The adrenaline rush that came from it. The money she made, she bought only what she needed, living in a condo and taking up a job as a Hostess
Ons: The high that comes from multiple orgasms, that burning sensation that comes from being teased for a long period of time, sex by a fire.
Offs: See my O/O
Primary Weapon: Sais
Secondary Weapon: Hand Grenades
Magic: Pyrokinesis - Can snap her index and middle finger creating a ball of fire into her hands.
Extra: She didn’t forget her roots, having use some of her money to help feed the homeless and offer them shelter in her home on nights they needed it. Takes wasted food from her place of work to feed them as well.

@Aiden - let me know if this is okay or if I should change something.

TheBlackThrone

If Aiden is okay with the Papa Bear portion of the story, then she's approved by me.
The gates are open

Lady Sakura

Aiden

Works for me, sorry I haven't finished papa bear, I been sick all day yesterday and still on the mend.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Aiden on February 09, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Works for me, sorry I haven't finished papa bear, I been sick all day yesterday and still on the mend.

Feel better Aiden!

Wolfling72

Yet another group game I have to book mark and stalk...um read...

dammit.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Lady Sakura

Levi

Interested,is the availability on jobs in the checkmate group up to date?, wouldn't mind trying my hand at the right hand role.
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Heartsink

only the ace of clubs remains for the ace gang

Untamed Skies

Here is my concept for Aldrick Kess Pending approval.

Fairy Tale is The Arch Rogue from German Folklore, and Face Claim is Joshua Kloss

Aldrick Kess
Name: Aldrick Kess
Alias: Arch Rogue
Nickname: His Friends are allowed to call him Rick, Otherwise most call him by Kess
Fairy Tale Inspiration: The Arch Rogue
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eye Color: Green
Visual Description:
Written Description: Olive skin with well groomed black hair, and green eyes, he typically has varying degrees of a light stuble of a beard. Rarely letting it grow very thick. He is very muscular, leaner then he is bulky but you wouldn't call him skinny.
Job: Trades information with Checkmate, trading names, locations, and secrets. Could be considered a collector, but isn't truly apart of the organization.
Calling Card: King of Diamonds
Cover Job: Owns and manages a number of clubs, casinos, bars, and hotels. The King's Charger his very first Casino is also his favorite.
Personality: Aldrick is a very confident man, it wouldn't be out of line to call him arrogant. The simple fact of the matter is that he never bets against himself. He doesn't waiver in the face of danger, instead rising to the challenge placed in front of him as if he already knows the outcome. He is outgoing, and enjoys variety. Spending a week going to fancy and high class socials, and then the next week spending all his time in a typical bar. He seems to feel at home wherever he lays his head. He approaches people much the same way, always looking for new friends, and the experience they bring with them.

At the core of everything Aldrick is very calculating. Mindful of his words, mindful of his expressions and surroundings. Even when caught offguard or by surprise, Aldrick will try to keep everything slow enough to give him time to consider his next move. Almost as if paranoid he'll often keep himself near a exit. With his plans and goals he is very patient, and not afraid to take losses if he believes he'll achieve victory in the long run.
Likes: A challenge, Showing off, Conversation, Most Music, Chess, Sports, Poker, Finding new venues, meeting new people, buying expensive things, keeping important company.
Dislikes: Being Robbed (Ironic), having to repeat himself, routines, feeling ignorant, bad musicians, and peacan pie
Talents: Sleight of hand, basic magician tricks, disguises, sneaking, mixing drinks, riding, and larceny
Brief Background: Once upon a time Kess was born a farmer destined to tend fields his entire life and die poor. It wasn't a fate he accepted long and from a young age he was quite the pest to his family. One day a fight with his father saw him exiled from his home and he left for distant lands far and away. Of course a poor farmer who had no other skills or contacts didn't find many doorways open to him. Naturally Kess turned to thievery. As the story goes he became a master thief in his trade, no treasure of vault capable of keeping him out, his exploits had grown so large the King of his lands lost sleep over it. So distressed by his actions the King went so far as to try and lure Kess into a trap, declaring he would forgive Kess of all his crimes if he presented himself and proved he was truly the greatest thief in all the land.

Three trials were put out for him to overcome, each more impossible than the last. Stealing a Ox and Plough from a farmer in broad daylight without him realizing what had been done. Steal his prized charger without alerting anyone, and finally steal the ring off the finger as she slept. All three of these challenges ended with Kess prevailing, not only earning his life and his freedom, all he had robbed to be forgotten and kept his but he had also been allowed to stay on the King's court. So long as he didn't continue to thieve inside the court.

Kess accepted this appointment and it was during his tenure on the council that he began to understand the responsibilities of governing a land. The value of real estate and even when you were king, what mattered most was who you knew, and who your friends were. Though he was kept in the court he had precious few responsibilities and it wasn't long before he grew bored. Life as a side act simply didn't appeal to him, and so he bid farewell, taking his wealth and fortune to New Fantasia.

Once there Kess would build a Casino he affectionately named The King's Charger, after his famous theft. The Casino brought in money and people, and Kess was quick to take advantage of both. Earning friends within local criminal organizations as well as the police. He'd begin to build himself there. Creating a network of spies he'd begin to trade secrets with the various factions inside the city, never outwardly agreeing to join any of them. Sometimes the police would mysteriously find a wanted man, and sometimes that man would escape right out from under them.

His actions drew the attention of Checkmate, who offered him a job as a Breacher, but the truth was after besting the king's challenges so completely Kess didn't feel the same thrill of a thief any longer. They then offered him the position of a collector, but Kess once more declined. He had lived under the reign of a king long enough, and swearing loyalty held no appeal to him. Instead he worked out a arrangement of convenience, giving Checkmate information they wanted. Names, locations, which skeletons were laying in whose closet, and in return they allowed him to operate. Kicking to him a few names they no longer wanted to protect to kick back to his contacts. Allowing Checkmate to remove nuisances without dirtying their hands themselves.

As the years and his wealth increased Kess turned to buying other property within the city. Namely bars and clubs, entertainment venues that he enjoyed frequenting. Careful of course not to be too invasive with his acquisitions that it wouldn't appear he was trying to take control of the city. More recently however he has grown more aggressive in his purchases, buying the rights to a once popular city park that had grown rundown with garbage, pollution, and homeless. Vowing to fix it up, it appears as if Kess's moves lately have been to place himself more into the public eye. Those that have worked with him through the years are aware he never conducts business on a whim, however what his motives are remain to be seen.
Ons: Confidence, Open locations, a good poker face, Dark hair, dirty talking, being dominate, new people, people who take the iniatiative, dancing
Offs: Meek people, being submissive, drunks, having to pay, vore, gore, bestiality,
Primary Weapon: Handgun
Secondary Weapon: His Fists (though he's not a skilled hand to hand fighter)
Magic: Can mimic the voices of others
Extra:

CurvyKitten

Working on an interesting twist to the tweedle twins from Alice in Wonderland. They will be sexy, dangerous, a bit crazy, loyal yet a bit nieve in some ways. Thinking Collectors that double as breachers due to the dual nature of the set. One has no problem getting her hands dirty, and the other secretive and stealthy. Models by day maybe, looked at as stupid and harmless but it couldn't be farther from the truth. I am also looking for a possible benefactor for the pair. Someone they may work for, someone they'd be loyal to. Probably one of the few people able to really real the pair in. And of course, one that can indeed have their share of fun with the pair...:P

Aiden

Name: Salvatore "Papa Bear" Orso
Alias: Papa Bear
Nickname: Concierge of Crime
Fairy Tale Inspiration:Goldilocks and the three bears
Height: 6'2
Weight: 185
Hair Color: Salt and Pepper
Eye Color: Hazel
Visual Description: Jeffery Dean Morgan
Written Description: Salvatore has various scars from being shot, stabbed and involved in numerous criminal activity as a young man.
Job: Boss
Calling Card: 2 of clubs
Cover Job: Public face of a outstanding citizen/ Entrepreneur /philanthropist, close friends with the mayor
Personality: Charming, confident, nurturing, ruthless
Dislikes: People taking what doesn't belong to them, whiners and complainers, excuses
Talents: Business savvy, Silver tongued, Commanding
Brief Background:

Sal's goodbye to the Orso crime family
Salvatore came to New Fantasia with nothing but the clothes on his back and and insatiable hunger. It didn't take long for him to be picked up as muscle for a local crime family where he cut his teeth in the underground of the city. Constant turf wars, shifts of power and the ability to survive saw to the rise of Salvatore Orso. From nobody to rising crime lord, the family that fostered him, turned on him as his influence grew which resulted in their untimely demise. Suddenly free from his oath , Salvatore took the resources and broke ground on the Scarlet Crown Hotel.
Sal on opening week of the Scarlet Crown

It took a few years to open the hotel, but as his influence in the city grew and his grip on the criminal underground tightened, he founded Checkmate. Checkmate was not a singular family, as it was one entity. The rule was simple, join or cease to exist. As Checkmate's power grew, so did its resources with the Scarlet Crown serving as its "Royal Court". The Crown even has its own currency, used in the exchange for services and goods, having a golden crown is enough to buy you a night of safety within the hotel. The Crown is neutral grounds, anyone found violating those rules will be punished by death.

As Checkmate established itself in the city, Salvatore began to come out to the public as a model citizen and philanthropist. Spotted golfing with the Mayor and Chief of police numerous times, he is a well liked face in a community that has no idea who he really is.
Papa Bear is angry

Ons: Lingerie, Heels, Leather, lace
Offs: Scat/Vore, bathroom play

Primary Weapon: Dual MP9
Secondary Weapon: A baseball bat wrapped in barbwire
Magic: Thick Hide/Defender - Salvatore shrugs off most injuries, as if a minor inconvenience (within reason)
Extra: Follow the rules, and everything will be gravy.

TheBlackThrone

Papa Bear is approved. You can add him over. Tomorrow, we'll see the verdict on the type of OOC. We will still have a normal OOC as usual, but if people voted on there being a discord, then there will be an OOC and a discord to make communication and plotting easier (also to keep writers entertained during slow periods).

I'm no longer accepting Breachers and Muscles. I want to see other job positions get filled now.
The gates are open

CurvyKitten

Done, sorry net was out till now. Evil storms. Hopefully, the twins are ok. Still open to a benefactor/manager sort of link if someone wants it. If not I'll go without, not needed to play them. It was just a fun idea hehe.  TBT has explained that with the twins being part of checkmate that papa bear is automatically their handler.

Name: Devina / Devora Tweedle
Alias: The twins
Nickname:
Fairy Tale Inspiration: Tweedle Twins from Alice in Wonderland
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 135lbs
Hair Color: brown with hone highlights
Eye Color: Hazel
Visual Description: face claim-Camilla Purlieva
NSFW

Written Description: Both girls have flawless honey-toned skin. Most often they are mirror images of each other, tending to wear the same thing. They find it fun when people can't tell them apart. Brown hair with warm highlights, and hazel eyes that seem to lighten or darken depending on their mood.

Job: Collectors
Calling Card: The Jokers
Cover Job: Models that have a (if found open to plotting)Benefactor aka manager
Personality:
Devina is the shyer of the pair, seeming almost sweet in a way when compared to her sister. She certainly seems to be the more emotional of the pair. Her highs can be high and her lows can be rock bottom. Her sister seeming to be the centering force in her world. Curious and almost playful at times, yet don't think her totally naive. Devina always gets what she wants, lets just hope what she wants from you is something pleasant.

Devora is 10 pounds of crazy in the sexiest 5 pound bag you've ever seen. She can play the seductive femme fatale, but in truth she is a cracked, cooky, unpredictable psychotic. You are never really sure if she wants to love you or kill you. You are never sure if what you see is true emotion, or that act put on so that she can pass for normal. Seeming to be the more dominate controlled of the pair, she is normally the one that steps forward and does the talking. Bit she warns to never underestimate either of them, it may just get you robbed, wronged or killed.

Devina-sweets, pastries, wines, swimming, warm days, sun, chemistry, gardening, playing with people,

Devora- Dark coffee, liuqor, fast cars or motorcycles, thunderstorms, spicy food, blade work, her work (the fun one not the modeling),
Dislikes:
Devina- sour things, the cold, getting blood on her clothes, people harming her sister, bitchy woman,

Devora-whiners, weak willed people (they break too easily), people that harm her sister, being bored, bitchy woman,
Talents:
Devina- chemistry, cooking, gardening, swimming, gymnastics, B and E, manipulation, stealth

Devora- fighting (hand to hand and with blades), gymnastics, dancing, driving, breaking people, B and E

Brief Background:
The girls have been on their own since they could remember. Their parents were never anything more than a side note in their story. A means to an end, one that brought the delectably twisted pair into being. The foster system had a hard time placing the pair, as there never seemed to be a good fit for them. And god help them when they tried to separate the duo. It was as if they were taking away a part of the other away. It was that action that actually had them running to the streets of New Fantasia and fending for themselves.

Even at a young age, they were good at using what they had to their advantage. Not being afraid of the lecher that thought he had lured them into his den of perverted dreams. In the end, the world was down one pervert and they were given some much needed help when it came to the material things in life. Devora became the one finding a twisted happiness in that sort of punishment. While Devina was the one that always seemed to draw them in. Like flies to honey, it was never hard to find someone that could give them what they needed.

As they grew up the twins remained nearly inseparable, finding their looks could get them almost anything they needed once they entered the modeling world. But it was their other skills that made them known to those with the pull in New Fantasia. Eventually drawing the eye of the leader of Checkmate, he hired the pair to collect information or a few old debts, and their favorite teaching people a lesson. After all, sometimes someone just needed to get a message really pressed home for them.

To the outside world they seem to live almost innocent lives. But to those that know the truth, well lets just they know how deep the rabbit hole goes. 

Ons:
Devina-sensations, teasing, foreplay, kissing, strong men, passion, oral, bondage, ....

Devora-fucking, biting, spanking, hair pulling, dom/sub play, floggers and toys, teasing, bondage, passion, angry sex,....
Offs:
Devina/ Devora- Humiliation, extreme pain, feet, bad smells, being forced, vore, gore, stuff that belongs in the bathroom, beastality

Primary Weapon:Devina compounds, (IE posions, truth serum, tranks, aphrodisiacs, explosives, crosiveses....) / Devora Blades of any kind
Magic: Twin link- The twins are link in every way. They can share thoughts, feel each others locations, sensations(pain-pleasure...), and at times even see through each others eyes.
Extra: Anything else you want to mention? Maybe they own a car, pets, or have an accent, who knows? Whatever you feel needs to be mentioned that doesn’t fall into the other categories.

TheBlackThrone

The Twins are good to go. You can post them up.
The gates are open

Lady Sakura

Is there a character limit, that people can make?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on February 10, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
The Twins are good to go. You can post them up.

Woot thank you! If anyone wants to work up some character links let me know. Aiden if you want anything specific worked up between the twins and Papa bear let me know. :)

Chasseybaby

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 10, 2018, 06:18:35 PM
Woot thank you! If anyone wants to work up some character links let me know. Aiden if you want anything specific worked up between the twins and Papa bear let me know. :)

*jumps up and waves her hands* I’ll pm you later on tonight Curvy, love your twin idea ^^