Swiggy's Roleplay Ideas (F for M)

Started by swiggy3000, March 20, 2013, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

I'm looking for a few roleplays for those interested, below are some ideas and if you're interested in any of them just PM me.

Married Couple

This one would involve a decent amount of work put into it. Basically I'd want to start with our couple as newlyweds and follow them all throughout their lives. So we'd craft them newly married, having kids, watching those kids grow up. Basically go through life together. This one would involve a good deal of work so only serious people for this one. This is one I don't want to fall by the wayside once it's started.

Don't Mess With a Wizard

My character likes to play around with the hearts of boys. She finds it hilarious to see everything that they will do for her. She's been doing this since high school with no real consequences. The problem is that this time the boy who's heart she played with was a powerful wizard and he's ready to take revenge on her. I'm fairly open on what kind of revenge I just want it to involve a good deal of humiliation and degradation.

Culture Shockt

My character would be an Arab who was born in the USA after her parents immigrated to America. So while she is Muslim she's very used to American culture and ideals. She has a perfect spoiled life where she can do whatever she wants but that changes when her husband takes a job in the middle east and she has to deal with the culture shock. (Note this one could be for any culture I'm just using this as a base)

If any of these ideas interest you, PM me.