Traveller - Interest Check or Existing Games

Started by Kanen, June 16, 2010, 06:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanen

I've noticed that there aren't a lot of Traveller games out.  I have played Traveller on a number of occasions and I dig the Sci-Fi aspect of it.  So the ultimate question is: Are there any Travellers games out there?  Or if not, does anyone have any interest in playing in a Traveller game?

I'm not really in the mood to run since, to be honest, it is a lot of work.  I have played GURPS and the Skip Tracer game I ran took hours of preparation per session.  However, if someone else is up for GMing or has a good or even half ass story they want to tell I would love to play.

So, the question is: Who likes Travellers?

Paladin

I LOVE traveller. I have a few versions, but I currently support Mongoose Publishings TRaveller.

Amocin

Paladin

Quote from: Amocin on June 16, 2010, 07:50:53 PM
You know I like it if I can play Vargr.

Cause she like it doggy style! *Runs like hell!*

Amocin

Vargr are not dogs! They are vastly superior beings, you just lack the understanding to appreciated such a fine creature.

=P

Paladin

Quote from: Amocin on June 16, 2010, 07:56:09 PM
Vargr are not dogs! They are vastly superior beings, you just lack the understanding to appreciated such a fine creature.

=P

Yes they are. They are uplifted Canines. it says so in the books. :D My choice is Zhidani though. :D fuck with me and I will fry your brain.

Kanen

None of this yapping leads to a game!  GAAAMESSS.

Someone out there has to be a Traveller guru GM.  I summon thee!

Paladin

Quote from: Kanen on June 16, 2010, 08:05:16 PM
None of this yapping leads to a game!  GAAAMESSS.

Someone out there has to be a Traveller guru GM.  I summon thee!

Your talking to him.

I am a Mongoose Publishing DEmo Team Leader for my area. :D I Run traveller. I also Demo it at GEncon. Tis my specialty.

Kanen

Well....

Run Travellers.  Problem solved, right?

Paladin