Tentacle Monsters! (F looking, for M, or F)

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, October 02, 2011, 09:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I love tentacle stories, but I never played one, yet. So here is my idea, for a story!

My character, she's a student, at a university. She studies genetics, and biology, she's very smart. And, she's very ambitious too! She gets a intern ship with a famous professor, at her university. She isn't the most perfect candidate, for the intern ship? But she begs the professor, she says she does any thing, for working, for him!

So, she starts helping the scientist, with his experiments, in a secret lab. Where he works on breeding strange tentacle monsters! And the student, the professor tells her she needs being part of the experiments. So the tentacle monsters, they have sex with her, and maybe do other awful humilating things to her, too! And the professor, he uses the student, for his sick pleasures, too!

This game, it would be Extreme, I think! But please read my O/Os, there are some things, I don't like, for Extremes. If you think you like playing this please PM me? And maybe tell me your ideas, of what things your scientist does, to my foolish student! :-)

Also, I'm happy if the scientist is a woman, too! :D 

Thank you!

ting ting