The Seige of Eastbrook - [Girls and Monsters, Sandbox, Always Recruiting]

Started by MissFire, June 13, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

The Seige of Eastbrook

In the ancient times the renowned heroine Pandora ventured far and wide, conquering evils and seeking great treasures. She etched her name in the Wall of History with the great deeds she did and the monsters she slew until, at last, she could find no more evil to vanquish. After bringing peace to all of Eternia, she grew restless. She sought one final adventure before returning to a normal life. The Bottomless Hoard, a chest filled with riches that never empty. Her goal was a noble one; to distribute riches to the poor until 'poor' itself was eliminated from our lexicon. Yet noble goals do not always lead to good results. The Hoard was a trap designed to prey on the greed of man and when Pandora finally opened it all manner of evil spilled into the world, filling Eternia with monsters once more, led by the Demon King Belial.

With Eternia's greatest hero disappeared, Belial waged war on the entire world. The Demon War has been going on for generations. Battle lines have reached a stalemate and any gain on either side is soon pushed back again. To replenish their numbers, the mortal races are constantly breeding and cross-breeding to create hardier offspring to face a growing demonic menace. Marriage has long been abandoned in the name of 'free love'. Entire villages are often emptied of young men via the draft in one fell swoop. As these men leave, travelers and survivors from the front lines filter in, coupling with the females who have long since learned to fill every role needed to run profitable cities and towns. Such a fate has recently befallen the village of Eastbrook; the village's men have all been taken away by war in the latest round of drafts.

Eastbrook is very near the front lines of the war but has long enjoyed peace and quiet thanks to a mountain range that makes overland travel from that direction impossible. Unfortunately, on the other side of the range the demons have discovered an old mine shaft that leads straight through. After days of digging and excavating they finally break through into human territory, straight into the village of Eastbrook. The monsters and demons that come pouring through the old mine find a village defended by only it's women who are no hardened warriors. The creatures of darkness are violent and hungry, but also.. lustful.

Welcome! This is The Seige of Eastbrook, a sandbox fantasy smut game. I'll be constantly recruiting for this and drop-in, drop-out play is always welcome. You may have as many characters as you can handle playing, so if you're interested in playing both a female and a monster, you may. The premise is simple; monsters have invaded this sleepy little village and are going to have their way with the ladies contained therein. You can do as you like and world build if you see fit. Do you just want to be ravaged? Do it! Want to get enslaved by your favorite monster? Do it! Want to band together with other players, hole up in a building and try to survive? Do it! As always, I welcome any questions and comments either here or via PM.

[float=left][img height=400 padding=6]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (at least 18)
[b]Race:[/b] (elf, human, dwarf, gnome, zombie, orc, ogre, troll, etc.)
[b]Role:[/b] (if your character has a job, ie; blacksmith, innkeeper, etc. for villagers or fighter, breeder, siege master, etc. for monsters)

[b]History:[/b] (a brief bit of background)

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Kokaine

I might be interested. Would probably play a female character to begin with though I could be convinced to try a monster. Gonna keep an eye on this.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

lore

TheVillain

Interested in going in as a Monster, and surprised that so far I'm the only one. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Maybe it'll help stir things up a bit if I put up what I had in mind.

Name: Kolag Na'al
Race: Corrupted Satyr
Role: Monster - Breeder

History: The woods were never empty. There was a better time once. A time with nature in balance where things lived in harmony for the most part. The Satyrs of the woods always were trouble makers after a fashion but nothing horrifying, certainly harmony could be achievable with the humans as well. They were always wild and lusty creatures- their dance and drink has charmed many women into their beds with the legendary Satyr stamina. They were more embarrasing and mischevious then evil, so if they kept to the woods they were usually left alone.

When the Evil rose, it seems someone thought to take advantage of that. Some of the Satyr folk would fight the monsters, some of them would fall trying to fight, and some of those would be risen as monsters themselves. Dark reflections of their former selves, now they're savage brutes who rape and pillage at the will of their masters.

But of the Corrupted Satyrs - some of them remember grass under their feet, drinks in their cups, and songs in their hearts. Some of them want that back, by any means necessary.

Ons: Same as Player [NC, Impreg most relevent]
Offs: Same as Player

Notes: [Kolag Na'al is not a good character, but he wants to be an independent faction on his own. He isn't, by a long shot - but he'll have plans of his own on top of all the mad horrors around him. (Which he's helping cause). :P]
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

wigglebiscuit

I might throw in as a monster, if anyone would be interested in playing opposite a monstergirl/futa.

Kokaine

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on June 13, 2016, 11:23:39 PM
I might throw in as a monster, if anyone would be interested in playing opposite a monstergirl/futa.

I'd be interested.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TheVillain

lore

MrBubbles

Oh I've just got to join this campaign as a monster.

Question is, should I go for horse-dick or the knot? Decisions, decisions...

lore

Name: Rona Glave
Race: human with some measure of dwarven blood
Role: head priestess
History: Rona has lived the entirety of her life as a representative of the old Gods. Though she both understood and condoned the shift in values brought by the war, she held fast to the tenants of her faith, practicing chastity, pacifism and altruism. Hers has been a life sacrificed to sacred duty. She strives to be a beacon of morality and hope for those who remained, shouldering the burdens of all who would seek the council and comfort of the Divines.

Following the breach of the walls, she managed to secure safe passage for the acolytes and the village's children through an ancient ceremonial path under the temple. Unable to abandon the women of the village already held captive, she sealed the tunnel and returned to the prayer hall, where she awaits her fate in peaceful meditation. 

Ons: Hold me down and fuck me?
Offs: scat, urine, body modification, cutting

Notes: She's very short for a human, broad hipped and hearty like those of her dwarven ancestry. The markings adorning are not tattooed, but painted on with a thick, greasy black oil.

lore

**amended my profile to say that she got the alcolytes and the villages children out of town. Convenient excuse to have them out of the picture?

MissFire

Name: Katarina Emprell
Race: Human
Role: Owner, Winter Wolf Tavern
History: Katarina arrived five years ago in Eastbrook with her older brother Luphinius and he opened up the Winter Wolf Tavern. Competition with the Inn across the road prompted Luphinius to specialize in good food and hearty drink in an attempt to draw hungry mouths away from the Inn. Katarina was quickly popular thanks to her chipper attitude and quick service to customers. As she grew older she became a rather comely young woman, which increased her popularity even further. Thankfully, she learned how to cook the Tavern's menu from her brother, so when he was drafted she was able to keep business running fairly normally. While she's not as accomplished a chef as her brother, her good looks help close the gap on quality and patrons will stick around just to bask in the top-heavy blonde's presence.

Ons: Excessive semen, gangbangs, rough sex, oral (giving), large and muscular partners
Offs: Scrawny or feminine partners, bondage, toilet play

Notes: The Winter Wolf Tavern has two extra waitress' besides Katarina
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Glad to see the interest, everyone! If we can get a couple more profiles up I'll open the IC and OOC!
    - Sima Yi

Clio

So are we going with art instead of real life models as face claims?

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Kokaine

I'll see if I can get my sheet up while Im on break but if not it will be up after work.

Also, if its a vote between horse or knotting, I vote knotting >.>

My O/Os

Clio

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 14, 2016, 11:50:45 AM
Oh I've just got to join this campaign as a monster.

Question is, should I go for horse-dick or the knot? Decisions, decisions...

I like both, so I wouldn't be able to decide.

MrBubbles

Someone call for the knot?

Name: Courtaud, also known as the "Beast of Gevaudan"
Race: Werewolf
Role: Monster - Fighter*

History: There are tales told in the villages of Chalon of great beasts that once roamed the kingdom's ancient forests, ferocious wolves that walked upright and feared neither steel nor fire. Striking out under the light of the full moon, these vicious monsters would terrorize villages and feast on the flesh of those foolish enough to venture outside, snatching the unluckiest few and turning them into unnatural mates. The people dubbed them "Werewolves," due to an ancient belief that they would walk among them wearing the skins of mortal men and women, having been cursed into this existence by a vengeful forest goddess.

Although the origins of these savage creatures is still in question, the Werewolf itself is a frightening reality, although their numbers have dwindled over the ages. The loss of habitat to farmers and loggers has forced these creatures ever deeper into their woodland realms, and upon the discovery of these creature's singular weakness to silver the nobility of the kingdom declared grand hunts for the pelts of Werewolves, offering plentiful bounties for their skins in bulk (many believed the invulnerability of a werewolf lay in their pelts, and nobleman from grand Mirabel to Thier adorn their armor with the stuff of these beasts.)

Although the grand hunts of old are all but over, the most adventurous of the kingdom still claim the greatest prize still lay within the deep forests of Gevaudan. There, villagers tell of an immense werewolf they simply call, "The Beast", although others have called him Courtaud, meaning "bobtail", a werewolf with claws like the sharpest Gevalian knives and a hide that can shrug off even the fiercest bolt. Perhaps most concerning of all is whispers that the beast was the unholy product of a union between a werewolf and a human, for the creature seems to have a thinking mind, capable of understanding human language and mannerisms with intelligence and cunning.

Ambition is not exclusive to Humanity, however, and as hunting parties converged on the forests of Gevaudan so too did the infernal forces of Belial, enticed by the value Courtaud may give to their war effort. After much harrying and pursuit, Corruption found Courtaud and made him an offer; a return to the forests that were, populated by the hardy offspring of Courtaud and his pick of mates.

Although Courtaud could not speak in the tongues of men, they knew his answer.

Ons: Same as Player, though Courtaud has a particular interest in the thicker, more voluptuous women of the village.
Offs: Same as Player

*Though a peerless fighter, and "hired" for just that reason, Courtaud is still interested in finding women to dominate and claim. However, unlike the Breeders, Courtaud is more interested in quality over quantity; finding one or two particularly strong, fertile women with which to replenish his race's decimated numbers.

Clio

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 14, 2016, 02:54:13 PM

Ons: Same as Player, though Courtaud has a particular interest in the thicker, more voluptuous women of the village.

I approve of this. ;)

pdragon

I might be down to play one of the towns women, especially if there'll be futa monster girls running around.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

summoner2183

Interested in this.. lemme see if I can come up with a character.

MrBubbles