News:

Main Menu

Big Brother 13

Started by StarsAligned, July 07, 2011, 11:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarsAligned

Well, frankly, I'm shocked and a little disappointed that a board for this hasn't already been created, and if one has, by all means, point me to it. This is intended to be a fun discussion on all things BB13, simply because it premiered tonight.

First, I have to say that I'm thrilled to see Jeff and Jordan, and that I really don't like Rachel. And, the whole golden key thing is awesome, as is the idea of the people being paired up! But, if one person is nominated from a pair and gets evicted, then there are solo players? It can't be pairs for too long, can it?

Discuss!

{o/o   intro }   All the lights are on and you are alive, but you can't point the way to your  h e a r t.
{ ideas : a/a }   So sublime when the stars are aligned, but you don't know the greatness you are.

SinfulAngel

OHMYGOLLYWALLY!!!

Hpw did I niit know this show was back online!

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

StarsAligned

Yeah, it's been a little bit under the radar this season. Anyway, 8 new HGs, and then 6 returning HGs. BUT!!! Evel Dick came back, and he's already been kicked out. So, that's always fun.

Let's see. Jeff and Jodan came back. Rachel and Brendan came back. Evel Dick and Daniele came back. Rachel won the first HOH. Check it out tonight!!

{o/o   intro }   All the lights are on and you are alive, but you can't point the way to your  h e a r t.
{ ideas : a/a }   So sublime when the stars are aligned, but you don't know the greatness you are.