Green Lantern Crops

Started by Kane Gunlock, January 16, 2010, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kane Gunlock

I have a kindling of an Idea about for the Green Lantern if any one wants has any ideas pm me

Carlissa

Would...pregnancy...fit into this?...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Kane Gunlock

Carlissa

Well, that figures. Excuse me for asking an obvious question xD
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Kane Gunlock

Major Major

So, what would be the plotline for this?

Kane Gunlock

i was thinking it takes place during Brackest night and since alot of people died during this so the rings search for replacments

Major Major

That sounds rather appealing actually. Dibs on one of the rings for Sector 2814.

Kane Gunlock

Major Major

Think you could toss up a character Template, or an example character?

Kane Gunlock

ok but not now I have a head ack but I'll do it later  ;D

Major Major

Wolfy

Are the other Lantern corps allowed, Kane? Such as Red, Yellow, Blue, Violet, Etc?

Kane Gunlock

sinera

I just saw First Flight tonight... intriguing. I don't know much about Green Lantern corp, but wouldn't a new recruit be kinda like Hal was when the ring found him? Hesitant, with a lot to learn?

Is there a resource to find out more about the sectors?
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Kane Gunlock

they had some thing like that in one of the Sinestro Corps war trades, but as of on line nothing really that I know of about the Green lantern wise you can try Wikipedia....I think there's a wiki for the Green lantern (like every  thing) but i guess you don't have to know any thing specific in terms of the whole corps ...hope that helped  ;D

sinera

Well Major Major put dibs on a sector - meaning it's one he knows something about. If we're going to be from/assigned to a sector, it'd be nice to know something about it...
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Kane Gunlock

oh right that true um lets see so I'm guessing you know that ,that sector contains earth right they probably explained that part in the movie....this might help you more than my rambling ;D  http://greenlantern.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Space_Sector

Major Major

Indeed, Sector 2814 is the Sector of space that Earth is in.

Wolfy

Woot..I think I'll be a Blue Lantern...or maybe a Villian and be a Black Lantern..:P

Major Major

Kane Gunlock

Name:Zombie
Corps:Black Lantern
Sector:2418

Appearance:Hood with studs and Black trench coat ,Black Hand symbol on t-shirt

History: light is know about him save that he is the eternal servant of Nekron and black hand

some thing light that