Human Female Slave Ship (Recruitment Thread)

Started by Scarie187, December 06, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on December 27, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
I'm still in as well. Although I don't know if Scarie would mind if we went ahead and made an IC thread. *shrugs*

The thought crossed my mind too.  I'm just no sure how to do it, with the different zones and whatnot. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Holmes

Quote from: Christa McGinn on December 27, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
I'm still in as well. Although I don't know if Scarie would mind if we went ahead and made an IC thread. *shrugs*
If you do it, leave a blank post at the beginning so Scarie can pm you whatever he wants put there later.
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Clio

Quote from: Holmes on December 27, 2014, 07:37:15 PM
If you do it, leave a blank post at the beginning so Scarie can pm you whatever he wants put there later.

Yeah. Although I'm not sure I'm brave enough. Lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Holmes

We could just leave a few blank posts at the beginning and start it the day of one of the "reapings" or whatever they're called. (Sorry for the hunger games reference.)
If it's that scary, I can just do it myself.
When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Scarie187

Sorry everybody. The Holidays have been super busy for me between work and family. I'll be posting some stuff up soon and I have gotten all the character sheets. I plan on making a group thread for this in the next couple of days if not sooner. I haven't forgotten this. Just bare with me.

Thanks Everyone.

Clio

Yzza

Yzza

Name: Sybil

Played by: Yzza

Sex: Female

Zone:  3

City: Dublin

Virgin: Yes

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 130

Appearance:  She is tall and curvy but very fit with long red curly hair and bright green eyes.

http://moral-insanity.org/content-pictures/red-head-girls/03/1300188087626.jpg

Personality: Sybil was born into an Irish catholic family from just outside Dublin and so is strongly religious and dedicated to her family. After her mother’s death when Sybil was young she was raised by her father, older brothers, and only sister until she was chosen ten years previously. After that she became aggressive and fierce first rough housing with her brothers and eventually getting into organized fighting, knowing one day it would be her turn and she refused to go easy.  When with those she cares for she is affectionate and funny, with a strong sense of humor, and has a sexual streak despite never going ‘all the way.’

Special skills: Sybil is a very skilled fighter and has an aura that draws people in for better or worse

Kinks: She loves strong and large men, someone who she can’t beat in a fight, but otherwise isn’t sure. I am looking for possible non-con (talked out with me first), anal, impregnation, and definitely rough sex.

Off Limits: Scat, vore, not too interested in lots of violence but ok  with some.

Tackyhillbilly

Name: Brun
Played by: Tacky
Sex: Male
Species: Hannee
Height: 7'9
Weight: 350
Appearance: A massive creature, with huge dragging forearms, like a gorrilla. He towers over people, utterly massive. His clothes are well made, and frankly look rather like a suit. This is rather deliberate, as he finds human females are used to people in suits ordering them about. With his own people, he adopts the more practical jumpsuit favored by his people.
Personality: Brun is a businessman, first and foremost. He treats women like assets. They are to be cared for, so long as the care doesn't exceed their profitability. They are to be used, and when they have no further use, discarded. He doesn't hate or despise them, though he does like having power over them (and of course, he fucks his own slaves.) More then anything, they are just dollar signs to him.
Desires Female for: Pimping, essentially. Brun contracts to provide labor/sexual services to Hannee operations. Some prefer to own their own slaves, but some prefer to lease them from dealers like Brun. Then the costs of caring for an injured one (if she was injured in a way that did not shift liability to the leasors), or replacing them is on him. Also, it means they can get some variety in their women.

Holmes

"Next couple of days if not sooner."

Scarie187

Sorry its taken so long but you should all know that I now I have most of it ready to go.

The following link will take you to the locations thread which will take you to all the other threads I've created for this RP.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222175.msg10916494#msg10916494

If you have any questions, ideas, or concerns please let me know. I'm sorry this has taken so long thanks for hanging with me.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Scarie187

Maybe best for females to start in the processing area and wait for the males to select them. Than we can go from there.

Clio

I hadn't necessarily intended my virgin talk to make it into the character sheet, as that means many will choose virgin when they might not have originally. I figured it would be a rare thing.

Also, since there seems to be an abundance of redheaded virgins, I might step out of the game to make it less overwhelming and unbalanced.

Kristen

Is this story still looking for another collector character (A Lilar perhaps?)

If it's full up or if the introduction of another character like that would just throw off the balance of characters already in the pool I completely get it. I've enjoyed watching Spartacus and of course, the most recent hobit movie, the idea of playing an elf character strikes me as something I'd find a little easier to do than a lizard type or reptilian themed creature hehe. I just have so little experience playing anything that is non... human. Oddly enough.

If another Lilar is something of interest, I can do up a PM, I'd like to do a little more reading here first. If it turns out another Lilar is just inconvenient, I trust one of you lovely ladies or gentlemen can tell me.  ::)

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Scarie187

Christa I can change the sheet to however you want it. I'd hate to loose you.

Kristen I'd be more than willing to add your character.

sansa

Christa, I'll be revamping my CS because I made it a long time ago and just copy and pasted. There is a new photo I wanna use and such. I'll have access to my laptop again in two days and can make the changes. I hope you'll stay!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Clio

Quote from: sansa on January 24, 2015, 02:10:24 PM
Christa, I'll be revamping my CS because I made it a long time ago and just copy and pasted. There is a new photo I wanna use and such. I'll have access to my laptop again in two days and can make the changes. I hope you'll stay!

No! You don't have to change anything. I just felt like the girls outweighed the men quite a bit, and since there were several redheaded virgins..lol...I figured mine could be subtracted rather easily. But your character is great. You don't have to change her.

sansa

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 24, 2015, 07:11:21 PM
No! You don't have to change anything. I just felt like the girls outweighed the men quite a bit, and since there were several redheaded virgins..lol...I figured mine could be subtracted rather easily. But your character is great. You don't have to change her.

:) I understand! You make a good point.

I hope the game may start soon? And more men will trickle in..
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Maeve

I think I'm going to take the plunge and post something in the processing and holding section. Also, just a thought, but it could be there are so many red head virgins because like on earth, they're valued and hence go for more money.

eBadger

I really don't think there's any such thing as too many redheaded virgins. 

Intrigued by the concept; possibly as a Gak if there are any ladies open to a bdsm/orgy/snuff scene, otherwise probably a humiliation-focused Venark. 

GnothiSeauton

I'm still around with my dude...

Not sure if this thing is going on or not though...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Scarie187

I think I might post a "story so far" section... maybe that will help.

sansa

O/O