"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

"Any attack against the station would be a futile gesture."
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

I am in-hwin-cible!  (said with appropriately bad Slavic accent)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

(Worlds first fully-automated flight across the Atlantic.)

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this historic flight. We want to you to know that nothing can go wrong.
Nothing can go wrong.
Nothing can go wrong.
Nothing can go wrong.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

I bet we can tame this wild tiger to do tricks
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Mithlomwen

"Have I ever led you wrong before?"
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Inkidu

But she said there would be cake!

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

HairyHeretic

Heard from a player in todays game, regarding a different player in his Star Wars campaign

"In my defense, I didn't realise I was carrying a bomb onto the ship. I just thought I was smuggling illegal drugs on."

Not actually famous last words, but still damn amusing.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mordred

You sure this moonshine is safe to drink?
*See Pillory*

Inkidu

Lets go play hop along in the minefield!

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Oniya

Don't worry - I've done this a thousand times before...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Mordred

Make sure you film this for 'America's Funniest Videos'.... here, hold my beer!
*See Pillory*

Oniya

Got that shark bite suit on?  Looks good - let's go for a swim!

Tsenta

"I hug the gelatinous cube"   -  Coming from a Ranger from an old game, trying to use tame animal.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Diabolus Lupus

Not sure if this one has been done yet but....

"Mommy!!!"

Oniya

"My character can be found leaning up against the wall in the next room."

(My husband, bringing in a replacement character to an already-started campaign.  The GM had stocked 'the next room' with green slimes.)

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Inkidu

Hey y'all watch this! (Doubly so if alcohol is involved)

Aeval

I unplugged it...don't worry!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Inkidu

Oh come on you know the chances of you actually dying from this are a million to one!

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Mordred

Now... you are sure these 'things'... are sedated?
*See Pillory*

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,

Inkidu

I'm positive you can outrun it!