Halo: A shot in the dark

Started by Gladiator0161, August 18, 2010, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengurd

o.o

Where'd the staff come from? We that interesting? :)

I don't think Sushi meant it in that way but in that if you put effort into showing that you are a mature individual that can get along fine with other people, plus a few other factors (such as activity, spelling, grammar, attitude and such), then you will likely be approved with no problems. Key word being likely. ;)

Anyhow, I know I shouldn't have said anything, but I do think that I had to say something to help make sure everything was clear and no mix ups saw any....misinterpretation of the situation.

The Golden Touch

I have a staff stalker (Really kidding but they roam, so they know all)!

Thank you for the respect, as well as the pausing when you see my profile. I live to stall the brain. >:)

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

ashia starstreak

Shana walks up beside Vam and sets up a Deflector Shield in front of him. With a rough pat to his forearm and a cocky grin, the marine winked to him. "There ya go pard. Now yer good from attacks at yer front, just watch yer back it only protects one side..we like it rough 'round here. Ain't that right boys and girls?"

(just had to go into character with this post, just felt right ;) Cheer up vam!)

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

ashia starstreak

(I totally missed it. edited the post though..I take it as I'm not the first to misspell huh? no worries no one can pronounce/spell Ashia right. Plus I rp as Shana ALL the time and some folk still refer to her as 'ashia' so then I gotta bring ashia(who is a different character) into play..it really urks me :/ but I think I pull it off well when I bring 'er into play.)

The woman tensed as the man picked up her equipment. She rather liked it and was not about to let someone take it without her say so, but when Vam  handed her back her defense system, she relaxed and took it with ease. "You'd think so, but something tells me the UNSC likes us all a bit on edge." she commented as she clipped the shield onto her back.

Vengurd

Don't worry Vam- we're not really attacking you so much as looking out for our own and giving you a tougher skin. :P

-grins lazily, flashing the points of his teeth to anyone who looks-

Sushi

I didn't mean to attack you either ;>>

EDIT: TyKing, that was a really good post~
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."

Gladiator0161

Glad you all are cheering up, was worried there for a second.

As for work...well, it's been hell for me this past week, had to clean the local theatre in the morning and be done by 11, due to the pompous gay ass manager that works there, then I get a few hours rest before I have to go clean the local social security building, after which I had to go directly to the hospital to help set up a book sale that only lasted three days, all of which I had to repeat the above and add in helping my brother clean the local Pest control building on Wednesday. I am truly exhausted.

So, I love coming here and getting to vent my frustrations through my characters when I finally have some free time :D

By the way GoldenTouch, I love your avatar, I always have to stop and stare at it. xD

Wish I had a gf that I could stop and just stare at that would get naked for me but, as I don't have one, you're avatar will have to do, lol.

TyKing

Quote from: Sushi on May 24, 2012, 11:45:28 PMTyKing, that was a really good post~

Thanks for the compliment!  ;D

Cheer up. Gladiator, it's almost the weekend. And if that doesn't cheer you up then stare at GoldenTouch's avatar a little longer. ;)

TyKing

Hells Yeah! I'm going to the lake. It's time to Par-tay.  O8)

The Golden Touch

Military 96 hour weekend (aka four day). Mwahahahaha. >>;;;;

ashia starstreak

I don't get weekends off at all, nor are my days off ever the same. My schedule is random every week, so I can't even make plans. When I get a day off, that isn't even promised, there are times that I get called in anyways. So I do hope you all enjoy your breaks. In the very least, I can proudly state that I am the few that absolutely enjoy my line of work, even though the scheduling is bogus, I cannot complain. Going on five years now starting in july ;)

Hunter Phoenix

At the moment, every day is a holiday for me, unemployed at the moment unfortunately :/

But hopefully in September I shall be going off to university to study a degree in game design :) three year course haha

Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend, I have no idea what this is, but I hope it's good for you all.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

The Golden Touch

-Runs through and distracts with some more boobies- >:)

Vengurd

Hunter Phoenix

congrats on the approval vamfire, good to have you aboard.
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

The Golden Touch

What does smh even mean? >>;;;

Gladiator0161

*stares at GoldenTouch while muttering" hothothothothotohothothothothothot *as if in a seizure*

TyKing

*hands him a paper bag* Breathe Gladiator, take deep breaths, one two three four.  :-)

The Golden Touch

-wry smile- Wait until I put on the ass avatar. ;3

Gladiator0161

Dude, Vamfire, chill. Seriously. I know your phone is slow but, the weekend is coming up. Might already be up for you for all I know. Use a computer and do some reading. Not everyone is going to do the work for you but, to answer your question, we are all currently in New York. I suggest you read up on the 1st page especially, and the latest page, which is the 6th page at the moment I believe.

@TyKing: *takes paper bag and tries to breathe slowly* *sighs* thanks :)

@GoldenTouch: Oh my....I can't wait to see that one...I'm kind of an ass man so, it might drive me over the edge, lol. Might be "busy" for a while ;)

The Golden Touch

Edit: Wow... Just wow.

My post is leading up to my current time and place- IE New York. Everyone is in the same city, just different locations. Which this is obviously going to happen with the drop pods are scattered by a shock wave from a Covenant Ship.

Hahaha, Gladiator- I shall keep my current one for a little while before the ass one. Need you so we can get us all together.

Gladiator0161

Vengurd

-eagerly awaits the ass avatar-

Hey nao, don't be an ass! Wait....Yes, BE an ass! :3

Gladiator0161

*laughs at Vengurd's comment* I agree, lol.

*sighs* I really need a girlfriend too much damned sexiness on this site that is untouchable --..--;

Sushi

lol, such teasing~

I'm ready to get a Valkyrie post in as soon as you get your dramatic near-death scene worked out, Gladiator.
"—in any other circumstance, you might have had a point there. Except my boss is a woman, I was a chick in the 40's, I hate everyone equally, and there's no one alive who can comprehend my sexual preference."