Daughter Swap - seeking daughters and fathers (Recruitment Thread)

Started by MasterEric6, November 10, 2017, 06:30:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: Aiden on November 13, 2017, 10:18:28 AM
With wander leaving, I think that leaves us even right?

4 dads 6 girls .. shesh and I even have a list and all.. ^^ giggles wait.. 5 dads with chreestafer. forgot to add him. *goes to do so*

Caela

Actually, I think the Dads are still outnumbered.

I'd be willing to tweak Dria a bit if someone wanted a red-headed wild child as a sister lol.

Chreestafer

I don't mind 2 children ;)

Even at that maybe one is the wild girl and the other more timid and new to the experience like dad is.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

mia h

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on November 13, 2017, 10:22:00 AM
4 dads 6 girls .. shesh and I even have a list and all.. ^^ giggles wait.. 5 dads with chreestafer. forgot to add him. *goes to do so*
plus Kaspider who's interested so we could 5/6, 6/6 or 5/7 depending on what he comes up with.

Quote from: Caela on November 13, 2017, 10:22:53 AM
Actually, I think the Dads are still outnumbered.

I'd be willing to tweak Dria a bit if someone wanted a red-headed wild child as a sister lol.
I'm sure room can be made in someone's family.
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Sara Nilsson

Yupp I forgot him *hangs head and slaps self silly until passed out on the floor in a growing pool of blood*

VermilionPrincess

So who's interested in April for a Daughter?

Chreestafer

Quote from: VermilionPrincess on November 13, 2017, 10:35:55 AM
So who's interested in April for a Daughter?

I was really quite attracted to her ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

VermilionPrincess

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 13, 2017, 10:40:49 AM
I was really quite attracted to her ;)

Well he's a bookstore owner so that kinda works.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

mia h

Quote from: Chreestafer on November 13, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
Come on home daughter :)
Now Sara's going to have to update her list again. Poor girl can't get any peace.  :P

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: mia h on November 13, 2017, 11:01:52 AM
Now Sara's going to have to update her list again. Poor girl can't get any peace.  :P

*chuckles* well.. if it helps us get everything started it is worth it :)

Kaspider

The claim picture taken for April is lovely though. I'm gonna be a dad. Making a character now.
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

VermilionPrincess

Quote from: Kaspider on November 13, 2017, 11:18:33 AM
The claim picture taken for April is lovely though. I'm gonna be a dad. Making a character now.
I thought so too :D

Kaspider

Daniel Jones

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: TBD (open minded. Might need convincing)

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Daniel is a charming man who always comes up with original ideas. Very creative. He was into music first and had long hair but that quickly changed when started his new business online with a partner. He loves the freedom of his job which resulted in a wide social circle. He is confident and is capable of holding a conversation. Ever since the money rolled in or even when he was in music, he seems to attract younger girls so his inclination is towards them. He even has a daughter so it makes it all a bit tricky. He is pretty open minded and adapt to the situation really well and can be easily talked into. He loves trying new things. He has a lot of experience with younger girls, mostly non sexual.

Career/Job/Year in School: Online entrepreneur business.

Group Member How Long: One year

Character's O/O's: He loves sexy clothes, bikinis, colours, especially socks and heels. On the darker side, he is pretty dominant with a firm spanking hard and love to control sweetly. He loves receiving hand jobs with some dirty talk as a bonus and he loves to finger a pussy. Also he is OK with anal.

Characters Limits: Anything nasty, bathroom stuff, inflicting too much pain, verbal abuse.

Connections to other characters:

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Caela

Kaia

Unless something changes, Kismet has a dad and sister <3

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

MasterEric6

Allison (The Lovely Tsarina) is the daughter of Matthew.

Updated my character but still WIP.

Ironclad

Not looking to throw off the balance here, but I'll note my interest in joining up if another Dad is needed in the future. Looks like fun.

MasterEric6

I will put up a approved character thread and OOC thread when I get a chance.

MasterEric6

Quote from: Ironclad on November 13, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Not looking to throw off the balance here, but I'll note my interest in joining up if another Dad is needed in the future. Looks like fun.

We've had a steady supply of interest so you should be able to get a daughter with some patience.

Ironclad

Quote from: MasterEric6 on November 13, 2017, 04:33:52 PM
We've had a steady supply of interest so you should be able to get a daughter with some patience.

Sounds good. I will make up a character and post it, and we'll see where things go.

mia h

Well as the father\daughter pairings are pretty much sorted, how are we going to kick this thing off?

MasterEric6

Quote from: mia h on November 14, 2017, 04:36:58 AM
Well as the father\daughter pairings are pretty much sorted, how are we going to kick this thing off?

When I get a chance I'll put up the approved character sheets thread as well as the OOC thread so we can discuss how to start the RP and other pre-RP details.

MasterEric6

The Approved Character Sheet Thread is up. The thread is a bit of a work in progress at the moment. Once I'm finished working on the character sheet thread I'll start on the OOC thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278235.msg13674270#msg13674270

Also this link is was added to the links section at the beginning of this thread.

Please read rules before posting character sheets.