Dath playing the sub! [WoW][Not as in wow but.... Yeah]

Started by Dath, August 21, 2019, 07:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

So I've decided to post on here again after a fair hiatus, though I have been RPing and that has made me add some ground rules.

This RP will stick strictly to the following rules and they will not be bent at all. If you message me without accepting all of these rules then do not expect me to be cordial, I've had a fair few time wasters in my time and I'd like to avoid them if possible.

1) This is a Warcraft themed Roleplay.
- Sub rule: This will be cross faction with me playing as a Night Elf
2) I will play the submissive, not the dominant.
3) You must only take this RP if you are not about to have a huge amount of busy work in your life preventing play.
4) Kinks required: Master(/Mistress) and Slave. Impregnation. Corruption. Womb Tattoo.

Sorry for that hardcore opening there. I'm just somewhat sick of the randos who don't read what I actually want and waste my time with it.

I'm seeking an RP in the Warcraft setting. I have a number of ideas for how the scene can start but they come into the categories of:

- Captured after a battle
- Kidnapped on wedding day
- Sold into Slavery

Whilst I would prefer this to be Male/Female I am not against Futa/Female. I would also prefer the Alliance/Horde cross-faction but I can also take Alliance/Legion

I'd love to have a good conversation regarding this and while this is indeed a smutty story it will remain a story and that means I expect a great deal more story than sexploits.

Some quick answers to common questions I'm sure I'll get:

My favourite scenario will involve the wedding.
My favoured Horde races to play opposite are the Blood Elves, Tauren and Orcs.
My character will not just roll over and take it, she will fight whether in a physical sense or a cold war sense dependent upon what kind of play we have.

I'm a much nicer person to talk to normally so don't let my straightforward demeanor sour your thoughts of me, I look forward to getting responses!