Darling in the Franxx

Started by wigglebiscuit, February 07, 2018, 07:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

This seems like a natural match for E.

Beautiful young people must pilot giant mechs to fight monsters. The catch? The pilots must be paired male and female and must 'sync' by getting into a sexual position, with the female on all fours, powering the mech, and the male behind her, piloting it. If they lose sync, the mech won't respond and humanity dies, so no pressure.

It seems like a fun diversion with lots of potential for drama. I'd be interested in playing a role similar to Zero Two. Anyone else fancy a tumble in a giant robot? You can read more about it here: https://kotaku.com/horny-mech-anime-focuses-on-couplings-that-could-save-t-1822769418

AidenWhite

I'll toss in my interest. I'm enjoying the anime thus far and this plot really interests me.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

DomJoe

The idea certainly fits these boards, but I can see things going wrong if two people get partnered up and one of them drops suddenly. Even if the other person is a dutiful poster, they essentially get knocked out because the mechas require two people to pilot. Now, if you just had to interface with the mecha...

wigglebiscuit

QuoteI'll toss in my interest. I'm enjoying the anime thus far and this plot really interests me.
We're gonna need someone to GM. Any interest in that?

QuoteThe idea certainly fits these boards, but I can see things going wrong if two people get partnered up and one of them drops suddenly. Even if the other person is a dutiful poster, they essentially get knocked out because the mechas require two people to pilot. Now, if you just had to interface with the mecha...
This is true, but we can just work it into the story. Characters un-syncing in the anime sometimes. If someone drops, we could say that is what happened, forcing the other character to bail on the mission. Or the GM can step in and take over until the scene is finished. Not a deal-breaker either way.

Winds Of Lust

Haven’t watched the show yet but I’m generally a trigger fan and will eventually watch it I’m sure. I am aware of the basic concepts of the show and would be interested in playing something similar :D

Mac84

I'm enjoying the Anime series quite a lot. Love how sexy the Fembots look when they power up. :D

As for the instance if a player leaves suddenly for whatever reason. The going out of "Sync" idea does work well for a story element. Though I get hints that when these "Parasites" are cast out of the Fortress/City. Whatever awaits them is not pleasant.

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Mac84 on February 16, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
I'm enjoying the Anime series quite a lot. Love how sexy the Fembots look when they power up. :D

As for the instance if a player leaves suddenly for whatever reason. The going out of "Sync" idea does work well for a story element. Though I get hints that when these "Parasites" are cast out of the Fortress/City. Whatever awaits them is not pleasant.
Yeah I got that with the first girl to get cast out.

Any thoughts on finding a gm for this?

Mac84

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on February 19, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Yeah I got that with the first girl to get cast out.

Any thoughts on finding a gm for this?

Entice them with cookies, or Tacos?

Siereis

Hm, well just how sexual were people looking to play in this RP?

For example, a few butt wiggles in clothes when the female powers up the mech might grow boring before too long...bottomless or much more skin-tight suits could spice it up even more, especially as the pairs grow closer and closer.
Alternatively, I'm sure there's plenty of flirty or sexy things that can be done outside of the Franxx mechs.  If the pairs are to grow close to one another (or the entire squad), events/classes expanding their comfort with one another would be fun.

Additionally, rather than pairing up...it might be better to leave the Franxx pairings 'non-permanent'...if only because that way it gives people opportunity to switch around and adds to the sense of teenage-like drama.

Lastly, pertaining to a GM...depending on how we run this a GM might only be needed for larger events such as Klaxosaurs monster attacks or missions or classes. 

Mac84

Quote from: Siereis on February 20, 2018, 06:48:08 PM
Hm, well just how sexual were people looking to play in this RP?

For example, a few butt wiggles in clothes when the female powers up the mech might grow boring before too long...bottomless or much more skin-tight suits could spice it up even more, especially as the pairs grow closer and closer.
Alternatively, I'm sure there's plenty of flirty or sexy things that can be done outside of the Franxx mechs.  If the pairs are to grow close to one another (or the entire squad), events/classes expanding their comfort with one another would be fun.

Additionally, rather than pairing up...it might be better to leave the Franxx pairings 'non-permanent'...if only because that way it gives people opportunity to switch around and adds to the sense of teenage-like drama.

Lastly, pertaining to a GM...depending on how we run this a GM might only be needed for larger events such as Klaxosaurs monster attacks or missions or classes.

those actually sound like pretty good ideas. Though depending on how the series goes. We may find some sort of twist that may be interesting into this game. Like the Klaxosaurs were actually man made by father to keep the population low and justify his rule over humanity. Or something. :P

I think the who "Swapping" would be a good idea as well. Particularly if players drop out, and come in.