Shindo Supremacy--planning for Kingdom Supremacy has begun

Started by Jezabelle, September 05, 2017, 12:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieSatin

AnnieSatin

If you vote for me to be Daimyo of Oshiro its gonna be huge. I mean its gonna be the best the BEST we are gonna turn Oshiro around. I'm gonna build a wall and Cervantes is gonna pay for it !

Make Oshiro Great Again !! MOGA MOGA MOGA !

Autocad

Yeah just let me set up the secret Gunba connections- waitpretendIneversaidthat

I mean, Krooked Krai Folk! Don't trust them! Emiko will send them to jail!

AnnieSatin

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, Emiko has so far publicly wore a mask and been lady Denka and has not shown up elsewhere besides hold negotiations to Krai folks as lady Denka (besides that she has claimed territory twice in southern islands). Takeda definately will make up story how he found/rescued her and secretly nursed her to health and then fell in love and waited good time reveal it to her sister (as it was awkward and Oshiro was in war with Aka Ka and Takeda would not send Emiko travel through Aka Ka territory or front lines).

Jezabelle

Quote from: AnnieSatin on November 07, 2017, 05:20:32 PM
No one knows she defected tho. She's just been kidnapped so she could be "rescued" and take over control of the Oshiro clan.

Would be a fun event, but you're not presently in the region and nobody's presently taking your orders--if you traveled there, you could try taking control.  Of course, if someone else with a claim travels there and tries the same thing, expect bloody civil war.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so need Emiko travel there asap soon as daimyo was taken by clan Aka Ka so Emiko can establish herself as new daimyo before original returns with merge plans.

Aiden

Cervantes Del Mar
Clan
Clan Order
Action 1:Continue construction on the Forge
Roll:

Action2: Organizing the fleet