Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Keanu Reeves (But that one was hard)

Bruce Lee or Jet Li
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lirliel

Bruce Lee, something about Jet..

Brendan Fraser or Arnold Vosloo?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Autumn52

Arnold Vosloo Mummy and all

Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice or Edward from Sense and Sensibility
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lirliel

Edward..

Sharon Den Adel or Amy Lee?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Autumn52

Amy Lee I love the eyes

Nicholas' avatar or Kip's

Lirliel

Autumn52

Lirliel

Son of a God or a God.. Yeah I'll take Ares :)

Xena or Gabrielle?

Autumn52

Xena well she is Lucy Lawless

Legolas or Aragorn

Lirliel

Aragorn, Elves are only good when their Female, yes that includes Zevran.

On the Dragon Age note. Allistar or Morrigan?

Autumn52

Morrigan  She is hot

I am not a gamer so:

Lara Croft or Elektra

Lirliel

Lara Croft, like the game Lara Croft, not Angelina Jolie.

Billy Bob Thornton (in his bad Santa costume) or Lauren Graham?

Autumn52

Billy Bob Thornton (in his bad Santa costume)

Leonardo DiCaprio or Matthew McConaughey

Alric Sanosake

Matthew, I hate Leonardo

Chloe Vevrier or Ewan Mcgregor
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Autumn52

Ewen Mcgregor (Jedi Master)

going to bed so here is my last one of the night

Ashley or Bret from the north and south saga

Autumn52

Bret

Antonio Sabata Jr. or Antonio Bandares

if you are a guy

Cindy Crawford or Miriam Shenasi

Stattick

Oh, if I had to choose, I'd rather go with Beast. I'd be afraid that I wouldn't survive Sabretooth.

Rammstein or Slipknot?
O/O   A/A

Nico

Rammstein! :D

Dr. House or Gil Grissom?

Lucinda

Oh i have a thing for geeks, but i do love hugh laurie. Grissom I guess. Teeny bit less damaged!

Scooby doo or top cat? :-)
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Kalika

Scooby Doo.. all the way. XD

Professor Utonium or Samurai Jack?

Lucinda

Oo samurai jack for sure. Wanna see whats under that robe. Mm...

Grown up pebbles flintstone, or judy jetson?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Juicy

Grown up Pebbles, I can make her bed rock. ^-^

The kool-aid guy or Mr. Monopoly?

Beguile's Mistress

Mr. Monopoly ~ love the mustache

Sponge Bob or Pikachu

RP7466

pikachu: might be a girl, sponge bob...

well enough said.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord