News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What would you NEVER eat?

Started by PennySludt, February 20, 2016, 01:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Now they're putting in some food. I'm NOT buying that this is repulsive. I'd have to be starving.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

FashionDaniel

Insects! I'm such a wuss but thinking about eating insects makes my skin crawl.

Beguile's Mistress

Most of the food in this place!  ;D

Trigon

Monkey brains, which is apparently a delicacy in some areas of Africa.

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

RedRose

Same. I'll write it for MM and I'm ok with my f character receiving it but irl??
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

varjue

There's a lot of things I would try and I'd generally be very open to eating, especially when it comes to cultural exchange- but I can't eat bugs. I can't do it. It does crazy stuff to my brain. Kudos to those who do though. o7

Spillthebees

WanderingBlackDragon

I wouldn't eat Deer meat, organ meat, or anything with cilantro in it.

Seriously, whoever came up with Cilantro needs to be tried for war crimes!

Starling

I second the deer meat. Also lamb. Chocolate that has either caramel or bits of fruit/raisins in it (strawberry jam/yogurt filling is fine though). Why would you ruin perfectly good chocolate?! Heathen. /j (But seriously, not my thing.)
Just your average assistant to a villain.

Top Cat

Jalapeños. When I was younger, they'd cause me to throw up. I know this, because a coworker at a pizza joint I worked at slipped some under the cheese on a personal lunch pizza of mine.

I have a sterner stomach these days (and can handle hotter foods, too), but the overall flavor, plus the memories, makes this one food item that I will never voluntarily eat.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

RainyHigh

Balut.

I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, but I just ... no.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Temptress69

Sauerkraut...absolutely not. When I was younger I did a blind taste test with my classmates. One of the items was sauerkraut. As soon as it touched my tongue I completely spit it right back out. Most disgusting thing I've ever had in my mouth.

Stablery

Nervous tissue. Prions are scary AF.

Imagine that you eat something today. Years from now, you'll start noticing small things. And then the battery of tests will begin, and the symptoms will get worse, and if you're lucky, they'll soon be able to tell you that the issue is that your proteins are folding in an odd way, and that because of that, your body is slowly degrading.

No, thank you. I'm an adventurous eater. I'll try most things, but nothing that is derived from the nervous system. Not worth it, in my opinion.

Top Cat

Cinnabon. I had a roommate who worked for them, and brought unsold cinnamon rolls home almost every night. I have a sweet tooth, but after a month of that, I'm never going to touch their overly-sweetened, low-quality garbage again.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

RperSeeker69

I would never eat caviar, crab, Hagis, Indian Food, just nothing too spicy I think for me. Far as fishfood I have eaten but likely wouldn't do again is fish...the smell got to me, lol