Building a Kinky Furry Village

Started by Yoda, December 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Quote from: Yoda on December 24, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
Those things are all possible forms of punishment and I think as long as its behind a spoiler we should be good with watersports.
That's fine.  I can toss the watersports~

I just like the concept of a character who is constantly being 'punished' by others.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yoda

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 24, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
Actually, that's a good point.  Yoda, can we put Daisy in 23, so that Heli's bees can help pollinate her flowers and things?

Assuming that's okay with our resident beekeeper.

I am good with switching, but personally I think Daisy is right where she needs to be, right next to the village plow horse Alex and still right across the street from the bee keeper.  Oh, what if 17 is her house and then 16 could be her shop/green house. I am cool with what ever you want though, so if you think 23 works better I will go ahead and switch it  ;D
“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

c0i9z

I think that, probably, bees have a long enough range that it's not that crucial to be right next to them.

Bibliophilia

Oh!  That works for me.  -grins.-  She -would- need a place to sell her flowers and produce from.  Maybe she could even have a little cafe in half the shop.  If we get a baker, they could sell their wares in the cafe as well.

Okay, so her home can remain where it is and 17 can be her little green grocers/florist shop and cafe.

Yoda

Sounds good, also I have updated the map, but instead of sharing a link every time I change the map, here is a link to an album that I will be putting pictures and updates to the map in: https://imgur.com/a/8twCdPS

Laughing Hyena

Seems like everyone is making some inner circles already. :)

King Serperior

Okay, so the muse was more eager than I originally thought.  >_>

Name:  Blake Suntouched
Species:  Rabbit
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/EnxO546.png (NSFW)
Place in the Village:  None yet, but is a Troublemaker and Peeping Tom;  Soon to add - Slave and Cum Dump
Background information:  Blake is a new addition to the village.  As soon as he was able, he dropped out of school and ran away.  He was always a troublemaker and a bit of a pervert.  Usually, when he got into trouble, he would leave the town or city quickly.  However, something drew him here to the town of Harmony.  He's been a common sight for the last week or two and things have gone missing as well as there have been reports of a peeping tom in the night.  He's been lucky so far, but the luck is quickly about to run out and he'll find what happens to troublemakers soon enough.  After all, it will be a big surprise for the virgin rabbit who will very quickly find his inner fuck-slut.....
Kinky stuff: O/Os;  Anything from my Top Tens that fits in this setting:  Everything Anal (Giving, receiving, virginity, stretching, multiple penetration, deep insertions, large insertions, toys, cum enemas), large cocks, exotic cocks, Public Use, Stuck-in-a-Wall, be a Cum Dump, Futa/DickGirls/Shemales, MasterxSlave, excessive cum, stomach bulging, size difference, FemDom, Non-Con, Sounding, and so much more.  Just ask!  Do note that I will not partake in anything in my Offs.
Random Stuff:  I am a somewhat slow writer, especially during holiday times~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

ZincStandard

Any sense of how big the population of the village is?  I'm assuming it's mostly farmers, whose homes aren't pictured on the map because it only shows the village center.  Also, if the map is to scale, we really don't have to worry much about being far from neighbors, since nobody can really be more than two or three minutes' walk from each other ::)

Yoda

Quote from: King Serperior on December 24, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
Okay, so the muse was more eager than I originally thought.  >_>

Name:  Blake Suntouched
Species:  Rabbit
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/EnxO546.png (NSFW)
Place in the Village:  None yet, but is a Troublemaker and Peeping Tom;  Soon to add - Slave and Cum Dump
Background information:  Blake is a new addition to the village.  As soon as he was able, he dropped out of school and ran away.  He was always a troublemaker and a bit of a pervert.  Usually, when he got into trouble, he would leave the town or city quickly.  However, something drew him here to the town of Harmony.  He's been a common sight for the last week or two and things have gone missing as well as there have been reports of a peeping tom in the night.  He's been lucky so far, but the luck is quickly about to run out and he'll find what happens to troublemakers soon enough.  After all, it will be a big surprise for the virgin rabbit who will very quickly find his inner fuck-slut.....
Kinky stuff: O/Os;  Anything from my Top Tens that fits in this setting:  Everything Anal (Giving, receiving, virginity, stretching, multiple penetration, deep insertions, large insertions, toys, cum enemas), large cocks, exotic cocks, Public Use, Stuck-in-a-Wall, be a Cum Dump, Futa/DickGirls/Shemales, MasterxSlave, excessive cum, stomach bulging, size difference, FemDom, Non-Con, Sounding, and so much more.  Just ask!  Do note that I will not partake in anything in my Offs.
Random Stuff:  I am a somewhat slow writer, especially during holiday times~

Looks good to me.  I think the map even has a post already on it for the town trouble maker, so I don't think you need to call a house ;D

Quote from: ZincStandard on December 24, 2018, 04:00:59 PM
Any sense of how big the population of the village is?  I'm assuming it's mostly farmers, whose homes aren't pictured on the map because it only shows the village center.  Also, if the map is to scale, we really don't have to worry much about being far from neighbors, since nobody can really be more than two or three minutes' walk from each other ::)

Well its meant to be a small town, so what you see on the map is pretty much everything, sure there are some isolated farms, but the town population is pretty small. I am thinking around 100 people on average are in the town at any given time, this includes all the travelers stopping through for a night and a good time in Harmony.

King Serperior

Quote from: Yoda on December 24, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
Looks good to me.  I think the map even has a post already on it for the town trouble maker, so I don't think you need to call a house ;D
There is?  I'll have to take a look-see then~

I was originally thinking he'd be 'homeless' and sleeping in various places until he's caught and then his 'home' becomes either the public area or whoever is keeping him that night or week.

Also, I'll go ahead and post in the character thread~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

ZincStandard

Been thinking more about Garlan's relationships with his neighbors, since I imagine everyone pretty much knows everyone in a town this small.  Trying to keep it to just how he might feel about others, so as not to assume anyone else's reactions, so I'd appreciate feedback :-)

Tris, I think Garlan would feel pretty distant from, her being the mayor and a general authority figure and such--not that he'd say no to getting closer with her, but I don't think he'd really assume that would be an option on the table.

Kipp, I can see him falling head-over-heels for, a cute single cat his own age ::)  I think he'd be very eager to help her settle in and get accustomed to the local atmosphere, if she'd let him.

Glasha, I also don't see him necessarily getting to interact with all that often, though he might need tools repaired or replaced once in a while.  She does seem like the type he'd enjoy being dominated by, though, if she finds him to her taste.

Alex, Garlan might enjoy visiting for a casual fuck when he's in the mood to top, if Alex would allow it; it'd be awfully convenient, him living just around the corner, and Emma potentially being up for some fun as well would sweeten the deal.

I'd love to see Garlan having a close relationship with Daisy, and I think it'd make sense, as he'd probably come to her for a lot of his botanical ingredients.  I could see them as good friends and fuckbuddies, with their shared openness and outgoing personality.  Plus, cat-and-mouse stuff ;)

Like I said before, I think Heli could also be one of Garlan's bigger suppliers, which would mean they'd see each other a lot.  They're both switchy switches, so they could bond over that.

Blake being new in town, Garlan obviously wouldn't know him, but I can see him enjoying having such a cute cumdump around once that's established.

Thoughts?  Of course, I'm open to going different ways if anyone has one in mind.

TheBlackThrone

Number 9 please for the apartment complex.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

c0i9z

I'm sure that Kipp would quite enjoy meeting Garlan and being taught about all sorts of fun things.

Metraxa

Potentially interested, possibly as a messenger/mailman type character. Just need to come up with a character who'd fit with those already here.

TheBlackThrone

Can we have more than one character?
The gates are open

Sain

Heli can help with cafe perhaps, or to stock it with small things in addition to honey. After all she has lots of time from bee keeping 🐝 do the hard work for her.

I think she will know Garlan well, yes :P Can leave the specifics of relationships to improvisation later on.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

King Serperior

Well, as Blake's only been in the village for a week or two, there should be rumors of a peeping tom at night and food going missing.  That may or may not be parallel to the new rabbit that has been seen around as these things started happening shortly after he appeared.  Plus, he doesn't seem to have a residence as far as anyone may or may not know.  Only a matter of time before he's caught.   ::)

Feel free to have your characters take that as they will~

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chloe Milev

Quote from: ZincStandard on December 24, 2018, 05:21:27 PMBeen thinking more about Garlan's relationships with his neighbors, since I imagine everyone pretty much knows everyone in a town this small.  Trying to keep it to just how he might feel about others, so as not to assume anyone else's reactions, so I'd appreciate feedback :-)

Alex, Garlan might enjoy visiting for a casual fuck when he's in the mood to top, if Alex would allow it; it'd be awfully convenient, him living just around the corner, and Emma potentially being up for some fun as well would sweeten the deal.

Thoughts?  Of course, I'm open to going different ways if anyone has one in mind.
Sounds good!  Alex is good with inviting Garlan to dinner, any casual sex-visits, or if Garlan is there to bortow Emma.  Working out in the fields, Alex may come for for an ointment for poison ivy or sunburn sometimes.  And probably need some help applying it.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Bibliophilia

I imagine that Daisy would love to stock Heli's honey in the store, if she likes.  And she'd love to have the help with the cafe.  -grins.-

As for Garlan, I am totally down with Daisy and him being friends!  And it makes sense for them to have had a sexual relationship.  Daisy tends to like having a more physical intimacy with her friends, if they're open to it.

Yoda

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on December 24, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Can we have more than one character?

For right now, main characters will be limited to one per person, but you can create side NPC.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Lucien Richardson
Species: Panther
Appearance: Firm muscles from a healthy living, Lucien has a fine coat of black fur to match. Several of his feline traits have been slightly subdued over the family lineage. Such as how rough his tongue is to the touch and of how a cat's barbs are when in the throes of mating. What hasn't changed in all this time is how acute his deep lamplight yellow eyes are. However what is unusual is the small tuft of red that crowns the top of his head. He often prefers wearing a long sleeved tunic and white tabard with a black sash to hold it firm against his body. His lower body is often wearing dull white pantaloons. For footwear he prefers long legged boots of tan coloring. Within the right side of his sash is a straight short sword which is nothing but a memory and old habits.
Place in the Village: Bath/Innkeeper -  Through means of alchemy and medicine, the proprietor of the establishment can soothe the aches of many residents of the village and also can draw in new wealth for the town by helping travelers with both rest and relaxation. And he has also provided jobs to other people for that express purpose.
Background information: In another life within another time, Lucien used to serve in the kingdoms militia beyond the village's haven. He was young and able and thus he was drafted at the tender age of fifteen. He has learned to survive and thrive but he is older and wiser to know that it was more fun to play at war than to be in one. Regardless the panther has his awards and merits and has settled into a suitable business that could take him from his past. Hence he took the pittance in compensation for his tour of duty amongst the nobles and other draftees and invested into the village.
Kinky stuff:
NSFW in terms of descriptions
Predator/Prey (What used to be a primal need for food and sustenance has been nurtured to an deep attraction towards those he would've consider prey. He enjoys the kind of "chase" that comes with his job in those regards. A compliment here, a soft stroke of the nerves along the small of the back, to slowly soothe and drop the guard of the object of his affections.) Giving breast play and receiving cock worship (This kind of goes hand in hand for the youthful great cat. The sight of a magnificent pair of breasts surrounding his manhood whilst receiving ravenous attention from mouth and tongue makes it so much easier for him to rise to full attention and give so much more.) Shorter partners. (A short curvaceous figure always teases his senses and it helps feed the kind of assertive nature he wants to indulge in when it comes to matters of intimacy. Playfully manhandling a female can with the right touch can be far more intoxicating and flattering than constant romance. After all, the sudden loss of surrendering to instincts whilst in the midst of perverted delights can show someone without words how deep ones desires goes.)

Random Stuff: Lucien also has a small staff for members of other preferences. The inn and baths are most useful for both locals and travelers and allows for them to have a neutral place to exchange words and other pleasantries. (Theres a few other things but this is what I am hoping people will scratch when interacting with my character.)
Home: Preferably a large area for the inn and bathhouse. After looking the map over, 9 seem like a fine choice.

Yoda

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 24, 2018, 08:56:17 PM
Name: Lucien Richardson
Species: Panther
Appearance: Firm muscles from a healthy living, Lucien has a fine coat of black fur to match. Several of his feline traits have been slightly subdued over the family lineage. Such as how rough his tongue is to the touch and of how a cat's barbs are when in the throes of mating. What hasn't changed in all this time is how acute his deep lamplight yellow eyes are. However what is unusual is the small tuft of red that crowns the top of his head. He often prefers wearing a long sleeved tunic and white tabard with a black sash to hold it firm against his body. His lower body is often wearing dull white pantaloons. For footwear he prefers long legged boots of tan coloring. Within the right side of his sash is a straight short sword which is nothing but a memory and old habits.
Place in the Village: Bath/Innkeeper -  Through means of alchemy and medicine, the proprietor of the establishment can soothe the aches of many residents of the village and also can draw in new wealth for the town by helping travelers with both rest and relaxation. And he has also provided jobs to other people for that express purpose.
Background information: In another life within another time, Lucien used to serve in the kingdoms militia beyond the village's haven. He was young and able and thus he was drafted at the tender age of fifteen. He has learned to survive and thrive but he is older and wiser to know that it was more fun to play at war than to be in one. Regardless the panther has his awards and merits and has settled into a suitable business that could take him from his past. Hence he took the pittance in compensation for his tour of duty amongst the nobles and other draftees and invested into the village.
Kinky stuff:
NSFW in terms of descriptions
Predator/Prey (What used to be a primal need for food and sustenance has been nurtured to an deep attraction towards those he would've consider prey. He enjoys the kind of "chase" that comes with his job in those regards. A compliment here, a soft stroke of the nerves along the small of the back, to slowly soothe and drop the guard of the object of his affections.) Giving breast play and receiving cock worship (This kind of goes hand in hand for the youthful great cat. The sight of a magnificent pair of breasts surrounding his manhood whilst receiving ravenous attention from mouth and tongue makes it so much easier for him to rise to full attention and give so much more.) Shorter partners. (A short curvaceous figure always teases his senses and it helps feed the kind of assertive nature he wants to indulge in when it comes to matters of intimacy. Playfully manhandling a female can with the right touch can be far more intoxicating and flattering than constant romance. After all, the sudden loss of surrendering to instincts whilst in the midst of perverted delights can show someone without words how deep ones desires goes.)

Random Stuff: Lucien also has a small staff for members of other preferences. The inn and baths are most useful for both locals and travelers and allows for them to have a neutral place to exchange words and other pleasantries. (Theres a few other things but this is what I am hoping people will scratch when interacting with my character.)
Home: (I'd have to have a look at the town first but since this bathhouse was an option, I assume the GM has something in mind)

Lucien looks good to me ;D 7 should be a good spot for inn at the near the center of the village.

Also OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=298051.0

Laughing Hyena

Is number nine also good as well? this also doubles as a bathhouse and massage treatment. ^_^

Yoda

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 24, 2018, 09:24:08 PM
Is number nine also good as well? this also doubles as a bathhouse and massage treatment. ^_^

Oops, I wasn't paying attention when I said 7, that is Garlan's shop. Nine will do perfectly. I am going to update the map in a second, so if you guys can look it over and let me know if you see anything I missed.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open