Hell's Redemption - Seeking Players! ~Females desired, but all welcome!~

Started by Lucifia, November 01, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakan

If so, then I would welcome it.  Since he is one of the few remaining forge angels having served during the war his commodities could be a benefit to any who seeks him out, not to mention since he has decided to remove himself from heaven could be sought out by angel/demon/other alike.  I can get Keos started up whenever your ready.

Saric

Quote from: Lucifia on December 28, 2018, 09:02:51 PM
Thanks for answer those questions in my little absence Saric! I have a few suggestions if you would like to hear them, Drakan!
*snip*

No problem! I've always enjoyed this game, so anything to keep it moving a little smoother I'm happy to help with!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Lucifia

Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

Check out my RP request section and browse my best of' characters!

Also, Check out my Ons and Offs!

I also have an F-List!

Katra Alexion

Great to see this board up and running again! Is it possible to update old characters from the previous cycle of this game?

Lucifia

Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

I also have an F-List!

Katra Alexion

Sweet! Can characters be aligned with more than one color/magic type?

Lucifia

You may certainly be! I encourage it! All player characters are equal! so no matter what color combination you use, you won't be more or less powerful than another player character!

I also have an F-List!